Earn the Degree That’s Right for You
Whether you’re interested in preparing for a specific job or want to make yourself more marketable, a bachelor’s degree can help you meet your personal and professional goals. It’s a great first step in any career and can increase your financial security, professional network, and job satisfaction.
No matter why you’re looking for a bachelor’s degree, you can find one that’s right for you at Liberty University.
You can choose from a wide variety of more than 100 bachelor’s degrees that are flexible, affordable, and designed to help you achieve personal and professional success. Most degree programs are 100% online and offered in an 8-week course format, so no matter your work, family, or volunteer obligations, you can find a program that fits your schedule.
At Liberty University, all of our students start as somebody. We imagine what a better world would look like — and then we train the people who would work there.
View All Available Online Bachelor’s Degrees, or Check Out Liberty’s Top 10 Online Bachelor’s Programs:
Here’s what you can expect when pursuing an online bachelor’s degree with Liberty University:
- Affordability | Tuition has been frozen for all online bachelor’s programs for the past 6 years — and counting — because Liberty University believes in keeping your costs low. We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America.
- Credibility | Liberty University is regionally accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) and holds additional accreditation through industry-specific accrediting bodies. This includes the School of Education (NCATE through CAEP), School of Nursing (CCNE), School of Business (ACBSP), and School of Behavioral Sciences (CSWE).
- Flexibility | Liberty’s online bachelor’s courses are offered in a flexible, 8-week course format with 8 different start dates throughout the year (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences).
- Professional instructors | Every online professor has professional experience in their field — and Liberty professors are known for their personal investment in their students. You can find real-world knowledge and experience in your virtual classroom.
- Simple admission process | Submit official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours with no SAT or ACT requirement when seeking admission to one of our online bachelor’s programs.
- Student support | Academic advisors and a technical support team are here to assist you from day one. We’ll be with you from the admission process through graduation.
Are you a service member or veteran?
Liberty University values your service to our country. To show our appreciation, we offer some of the best military tuition discounts of any online university to our military student community of active duty service members, veterans, and military spouses. Additionally, we accept military benefits, including the GI Bill® and Tuition Assistance (TA).
Arts and Sciences
- Computational Mathematics (B.S.)
- English and Writing (B.S.)
- Fashion Merchandising (B.S.)
- History (B.S.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.S.)
- Military Studies (B.S.)
- Physics (B.S.)
- Teaching English as a Second Language (B.S.)
- Human Services (B.S.)
- Psychology (B.S.)
- Social Work (BSW)
- Accounting (B.S.)
- Business Administration (BSBA)
- Automotive Dealership Management
- Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Financial Planning
- Green and Sustainable Management
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing: Sales Management and Professional Selling
- Music Business
- Project Management
- Public Administration
- Real Estate
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Healthcare Administration (B.S.)
Communication and Digital Content
- Applied Ministry (B.S.)
- Biblical and Educational Studies (B.S.)
- Christian Leadership and Management (B.S.)
- Cultural Engagement (B.S.)
- Religion (B.S.)
Education with Licensure
- Business Education 6-12 (B.Ed.)
- Elementary Education (B.Ed.)
- English as a Second Language (B.Ed.)
- English Education 6-12 (B.Ed.)
- Mathematics Education 6-12 (B.Ed.)
- Middle Education (B.Ed.)
- Physics Education 6-12 (B.Ed.)
- Physics Education – Earth Science 6-12 (B.Ed.)
- Social Studies Education 6-12 (B.Ed.)
- Special Education (B.Ed.)
- Criminal Justice (B.S.)
- Fire Administration (B.S.)
- Government (B.S.)
- Political Science (B.S.)
- Public Administration (B.S.)
- Computer Science Cybersecurity (B.S.)
- Informatics – Healthcare Informatics (B.S.)
- Information Systems (B.S.)
- Information Technology (B.S.)
- Sports Management (B.S.)
Compare Liberty to the Competition
Liberty University’s award-winning, flexible, low-cost programs give you the best value for your time and money. Find out how Liberty compares to the competition today!
What’s the Value of an Online Bachelor’s Degree?
Earning your college degree can be an invaluable experience. Whether it’s a necessary step in your career path or a credential that can set you apart from your peers, a bachelor’s degree is able to broaden your horizons and open new doors. Take a look at some other reasons why an online bachelor’s degree is worthwhile.
Return on Investment
A bachelor’s degree is an investment that can enrich your life professionally and personally. Many career fields are growing rapidly, and only the most accomplished professionals can do the job. You’ll spend your time as a student studying, researching, and writing — and in some cases, getting hands-on practical experience in your community.
What will you get in return? The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that in 2020, people with bachelor’s degrees were paid 67% more per week than workers who graduated from high school but never attended college.* Your investment in a degree could be rewarded with more career opportunities and a higher salary.
If your purpose for pursuing a bachelor’s degree is to gain new employment, you’re on the right track. The Bureau of Labor Statistics anticipates a 6.4% increase by the year 2029 in entry-level positions that require applicants to have an earned bachelor’s degree.** Plus, an even higher number of employers prefer that you have a bachelor’s degree — making you a more likely candidate than someone without one.
If you haven’t started yet, don’t worry. Liberty University offers over 100 online bachelor’s degrees in a variety of fields and subjects to give you an edge in your career — whatever your calling may be.
Are you a working professional? Maybe you have a full-time job, a home, a family, and an active social life. Regardless of which program you choose, it’s important for your degree to fit your schedule. With an online bachelor’s degree, you can receive all the benefits of higher education without giving up the important commitments in your life. You can complete classes at your own pace, on your own time, and in the comfort of your own home.
Why Choose Liberty University for Your Bachelor’s Degree Online?
Liberty University has been paving the way in distance learning since the mid-1980s. Online bachelor degree programs have been growing in popularity, but we’ve been here since the beginning. At Liberty, you’ll benefit from nearly 40 years of growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to study what’s important to you.
A bachelor’s degree online is a 4-year college degree that can open the door to new career opportunities and is required before earning a master’s or doctoral degree. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), full-time workers age 25 and older with a bachelor’s degree earn nearly double the annual salary of those with only a high school diploma.*
So, what career field has always appealed to you? Nursing? Teaching? Social work? Business management? Ministry? With a bachelor’s degree online from Liberty University, a world of new possibilities is open to you. Partnering with us will prepare you to reach your goals and make the impact you always knew you could. Liberty University’s online bachelor’s degrees offer you the opportunity to earn a quality degree online without having to leave your current job or be in a classroom at a specified time. Whether you want to go further in your current profession, attend graduate school later, or start a new career, our online bachelor degrees are tailored to enhance your knowledge and prepare you for a successful future.
Liberty University is Leading the Way in Online Degrees
Liberty University’s online programs are widely recognized for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Online bachelor’s degrees are offered in areas such as business, education, information technology, criminal justice, psychology, and religion. Our convenient online format, the variety of degree programs, and low tuition make the dream of achieving your bachelor’s degree a reality that can begin today.
Take some time today to explore our online bachelor’s degree programs and benefits. When you are ready, you can apply online or over the phone at (800) 424-9595. Call us today for more information and for help planning a path to a career you love from one of America’s leading Christian colleges.
Minors are an excellent option for customizing your degree. We have over two dozen minors to choose from to enhance your knowledge and career prospects!
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2020 (viewed online July 2, 2021). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
**Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Employment, wages, and projected change in employment by typical entry-level education (viewed online July 2, 2021). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.