Help Build Tomorrow’s Financial Systems with a B.S. in Accounting Information Systems Degree
Are you seeking a career that will allow you to combine your interest in technology with business? An information systems degree with a focus in accounting will allow you to develop that interest into the technical expertise, business knowledge, and interpersonal skills necessary to excel in one of the world’s fastest-growing industries.
Special emphasis is placed on auditing accounting information systems, launching new systems effectively, analyzing data, and interpreting information in a way that is easily understood and implemented by others. In conjunction with first-rate technical skills, you will also develop critical communication and management techniques that will help you not only implement technological change but also lead it.
Why Choose Our B.S. in Information Systems – Accounting Program?
At Liberty, we are dedicated to excellence and integrity. Our online bachelor’s in information systems degree is taught by industry-leading faculty with real-world business experience, so you can graduate knowing that your technical expertise is rooted in first hand, expert-level training. When you earn your degree in accounting information systems, you will be grounded in the principles needed to make the most difficult business decisions in managing financial systems.
Our online accounting information systems program is also rooted in biblical principles, giving you the support you need to succeed in the financial world responsibly and ethically. This combination of technical expertise and biblical ethics will prepare you to be a Champion for Christ in the complex and demanding industry of accounting information systems.
What Will You Learn in the Online Bachelor’s in Information Systems Degree?
This accounting information systems degree will equip you to combine technical skills with management and leadership techniques so that you not only create and develop financial and data management systems but also learn how to manage them.
Your training includes a multi-disciplinary aspect in accounting, accounting information systems, auditing, business, and information technology. Additionally, you will gain a thorough understanding of how biblical principles apply to the field of accounting information systems.
Online Accounting Information Systems Program Highlights
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- You can complete this online accounting information systems degree in as little as 3.5 years.
- The Bachelor of Science in Information Systems – Accounting Information System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Liberty’s B.S. in Information Systems program helps students prepare for Cisco, JAVA, and many other industry certifications.
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders and experts in the accounting information systems field from across the country.
Accounting Information Systems Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides. (login required)
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Careers with a Degree in Accounting Information Systems
Liberty University’s online accounting information systems degree will prepare you to excel as a technical expert and leader in a variety of capacities, including:
- Accounting Analyst
- Accounting Information Specialist
- Accounting Systems Auditor
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analyst
- Information Systems Engineer
Admission Requirements for the B.S. in Information Systems
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.