Our Online B.S in Religion – Christian Ministries Degree Prepares You to be the Hands and Feet of Christ
Liberty University’s online Bachelor of Science in Religion – Christian Ministry degree will prepare you for a rewarding career in any field you choose through a better understanding of Christian service. You will dig deep into scriptures and gain relevant skills to serve wherever God calls you. This program integrates Christian principles with professional standards to ensure that you graduate prepared to serve with confidence.
Why Choose Our Bachelor’s Degree in Religion – Christian Ministries Online Program?
We pride ourselves on being a Christian college, which is especially important for students pursuing a degree in religion. All of your courses will be taught from a biblical worldview by professors who have real-world experience in ministry. Additionally, classes for the Bachelor of Science in Religion – Christian Ministry program are offered 100% online, so you can earn your bachelor’s degree in Christian ministry without disrupting your career or family life.
What Will You Learn in Our B.S. Religion – Christian Ministries Degree Online?
Liberty’s courses in Christian ministries will explore a broad range of biblical leadership principles and strategies that can be utilized in your local church or community organization. As you begin your degree, our courses in church ministries will help you understand your role in the church in order to intelligently minister across various age groups. Our religion degree will give you the tools you need to present God’s Word with meaning and application. With your passion and a degree in religion – Christian ministries, you can transform lives in any career.
As a graduate of this program, you will be prepared for a wide range of church ministry positions, as well as advanced studies at the graduate or doctoral level, through a number of master’s degree programs, also offered online through Liberty.
B.S. in Religion Program Highlights
- By earning your online bachelor’s degree in Religion – Christian Ministries from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You will have access to a wide variety of resources and materials found through Liberty University’s Jerry Falwell Library search portal while you pursue your religion degree.
- You can apply for additional college credit through our Experience Plus Program.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-$2,000 per year on textbooks!
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour).
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- Potential college credit for military training.
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
B.S. Religion – Christian Ministries Degree Information
- This program falls under Rawlings School of Divinity.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the undergraduate course syllabi (login required).
Potential Career Options with a Degree in Christian Ministries
- Local Church
- Local Ministries
- Religious Communities
- Social Services
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for acceptance on caution. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admission-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- High school self-certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.