Meet the Education Needs of Your Field with Liberty’s Help
With Liberty University’s Corporate Advantage Affiliate Program, we make it easy for you to get the support you need to meet your education goals. By providing a variety of partnership options and world-class education, we are sure you will find exactly what you need.
Corporate Advantage Program Benefits
Liberty’s Corporate Advantage Program offers benefits both for employers and their employees, and we make the process for setting up payments and benefits easy for both!
Benefits to Employers
- Corporate Advantage Tuition Discounts only available to partners and their employees
- Strengthen your organization by establishing motivated and engaged employees
- Special payment plan options designed to work with corporate pay schedules
- Dedicated company liaison to help coordinate your employees’ tuition benefits and payment plans
Want to know if your employer is a Liberty partner?
Benefits to Employees
- Strengthen your skills and improve your career opportunities
- Flexible online format to work and pursue your educational goals
- Special payment plan options that work with your company benefits and pay schedule
- College credit for life experience and professional training through Experience Plus
Want to become a corporate partner?
Corporate Tuition Assistance
If your employer offers tuition assistance benefits, Liberty offers two special payment arrangements that will help you avoid out-of-pocket expenses.
Standard Tuition Assistance
The Standard Tuition Assistance financing option requires the employer to pay Liberty University directly for classes during the course, specifying if funds are for tuition and/or fees. With this option, an employer agrees to pay within 45 days of being invoiced, which may be approximately 1 week after the add/drop deadline of the semester. No matter the employee’s/student’s performance in the course, the employer is responsible for making payment to Liberty University.
Deferred Tuition Reimbursement
The Deferred Tuition Reimbursement financing option is for those students or potential students whose employer offers corporate tuition assistance, but the payment to the employee (student) is deferred until 30 days after the class is completed and satisfactory grades are submitted to the employer. As an employer, you pay the student directly for tuition, while the student is then responsible for making tuition payment to Liberty University 30 days after the term ends.
Visit our Deferred Corporate Tuition Assistance page for step by step instructions on Corporate TA.
Do you have any questions? Please connect with our Corporate Recruiting Team at email@example.com.