Launch Your Career with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Marketing Analytics Degree
Companies of all sizes use marketing campaigns to reach clients and consumers. But how can they be sure their marketing strategies are effective? The answer: market research analysts.
Market analysts evaluate the success of marketing initiatives. They look at data from many different platforms — including websites, social media, mobile apps, and emails — to determine whether a company is meeting its advertising goals.
If you want to help businesses improve their marketing tactics, Liberty’s online B.S. in Business Administration (BSBA) – Marketing Analytics degree can help! Our program will equip you to analyze and assess your company’s marketing performance. You’ll also gain core business skills that will be useful in a wide variety of careers.
Partner with us and prepare to lead as a Champion for Christ in the world of business.
What is marketing analytics?
At its core, analytics is the technical side of marketing. Market research analysts use statistics, data analysis, and predictive modeling to examine consumer behavior and evaluate marketing effectiveness.
As a marketing analyst, you can help businesses assess their current marketing tactics and find ways to branch out or improve. In other words, you can help them figure out what is and isn’t working in their advertising campaigns. That way, your company can stay up-to-date with industry trends and create marketing strategies that drive measurable growth.
If you love conducting research and handling data and numbers, a career in marketing analytics may be right for you!
Why Choose Liberty’s Bachelor of Science in Marketing Analytics Program?
Earn your degree from the comfort of your home. Our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Marketing Analytics is available 100% online, and the courses have no set login times. We offer a fast, flexible path to graduation that lets you complete your degree without putting your life on hold.
Liberty’s bachelor’s in business administration and marketing analytics is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). You can be confident that this degree will be a valuable, industry-recognized credential. And by studying under professors with years of real-world business experience, you can develop practical skills that will help boost your marketability.
Learn how to integrate ethical principles with best practices in marketing management. We won’t just help you get a degree — we’ll equip you to use your knowledge, skills, and passion in service to God and others.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
What Will You Learn in Our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Marketing Analytics Online Courses?
In this program, you’ll take a mix of core business, accounting, and economics courses. Some of the topics you’ll study include financial accounting, business law, international business, corporate finance, organizational ethics, and operations management. With this knowledge, you can pursue many job opportunities in the domestic and global marketplace.
Learn how to carry out effective consumer research. Our concentration in marketing analytics provides an overview of various research methods, both quantitative and qualitative. You’ll be equipped to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing tactics, as well as measure consumer preferences and behavior. That way, you can help your company achieve its sales goals, make wise marketing decisions, and develop goods and services that meet the needs of consumers.
Market research impacts every aspect of advertising — from social media campaigns to internet marketing. By earning our B.S. in Business Administration – Marketing Analytics degree, you can become a valuable business asset and help your company thrive.
Earn your bachelor’s in marketing analytics today — and prepare to help your company boost its sales, reach target audiences, and build brand awareness.
- BUSI 330 – Principles of Marketing
- BUSI 331 – Marketing Research
- BUSI 332 – Consumer Behavior
- BUSI 453 – Applied Marketing Analysis
Highlights of Liberty’s Marketing Analytics Online Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online B.S. in Business Administration – Marketing Analytics degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Our marketing analytics degree online is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- If you want to further your education beyond the undergraduate level, you may want to consider our online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- Liberty’s digital marketing analytics courses are only 8 weeks long, with 8 different start dates offered each year and no set login times!
- You may be eligible to earn additional college credit for relevant life experience.
Online Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Information
- Liberty University’s marketing degree falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for our marketing analytics online degree.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Marketing Analytics Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
Potential Careers in Business Administration and Marketing
By completing Liberty’s marketing analytics online courses, you can pursue a wide variety of career paths. Some of the roles you may qualify for include:
- Business analyst
- Content manager
- Digital marketer
- Market research analyst
- Product/brand manager
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing Analytics
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses — documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.