The Online Bachelors in Business Administration – Healthcare Management Equips You to Better Lead Health Organizations
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Healthcare Management is designed to prepare you for the rapidly growing healthcare industry. Professionals in Healthcare Management are often the backbone of businesses and organizations in health services, and this program will help you navigate the business aspects of the healthcare delivery field. Whether you are seeking to work in Human Resources or a medical office, the skills and knowledge you gain from your degree can help you break into the high-demand healthcare field with confidence and a strong skill set.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online B.S. in Business Administration – Healthcare Management Degree?
Liberty University’s online bachelor’s degree in Business Administration – Healthcare Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Having a bachelor’s degree accredited by ACBSP demonstrates that you completed a program that meets rigorous academic standards and will provide a reliable credential for your career. As a Liberty student, you will be able to take advantage of our vast educational resources including a cutting-edge online learning environment, full-time research assistants, and a brick-and-mortar campus you can visit for campus events. With our healthcare management program, you can gain the knowledge and training you will need to be a leader in the healthcare field.
What Will You Learn in Our BSBA in Healthcare Management Online Degree Program?
Our online bachelors in Business Administration – Healthcare Management degree provides a blended approach to practical skills and knowledge with classes in accounting, business, economics, and health services. A vital aspect of working in healthcare administration is understanding the unique legal and ethical issues that may arise in this industry. You will be introduced to law and ethics, contracts, medical records tools, the concept of informed consent, and privacy laws to help you address these issues in healthcare with confidence.
Each course is designed to help you increase organizational effectiveness and efficiency in business environments. As financial pressures on healthcare delivery organizations continue to grow, every dollar devoted to marketing comes under scrutiny. As you learn about the concepts of price, promotion, place, and product as they relate to healthcare, you will be prepared to lead your company toward effective business practices in healthcare.
Highlights of Our Online Bachelors in Business Administration – Healthcare Management Program
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your online BS in Business Administration – Healthcare Management degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Students can complete the online BS in Business Administration – Healthcare Management in as little as three years.
- Our bachelor’s in Business Administration degree program is ACBSP accredited.
- Students may be eligible to earn additional credit through life experience.
- Liberty’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration ranked on BestColleges.com list of best Online Programs Bachelor in Business Administration.
Online BSBA in Healthcare Management Degree Information
- The bachelor’s of Business Administration – Healthcare Management program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the online Course Syllabi (login required).
Military Benefits for the Online B.S. in Healthcare Management Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
- Potential college credit for military training.
Potential Careers with a Bachelors of Healthcare Management Degree
- Human Resources
- Patient Care Services
- Medical Staff Relations
- Hospitals and Physicians Offices
Admission Requirements for Online Bachelors Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.