Get Equipped to Better Lead Your Health Organization with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Healthcare Management
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Healthcare Management degree is designed to prepare you for the rapidly growing healthcare industry. Professionals in healthcare management are the backbone of businesses and organizations in health services, and this program will help you navigate the business aspects of the healthcare delivery field.
Whether you are seeking to work in human resources or a medical office, the skills and knowledge you gain from your degree can help you break into the high-demand healthcare field with confidence in your skills and credentials.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online B.S. in Business Administration – Healthcare Management?
Liberty University’s online B.S. in Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Having a bachelor’s degree accredited by ACBSP demonstrates that you completed a program that meets rigorous academic standards and will provide a reliable credential for your career.
As a Liberty student, you will be able to take advantage of our vast educational resources including a cutting-edge online learning environment, full-time research assistants, and a brick-and-mortar campus you can visit for campus events and graduation. With our healthcare management program, you can gain the knowledge and training you will need to be a leader in the healthcare field.
What Will You Learn in Our Online B.S.B.A. in Healthcare Management?
Our online bachelor’s in business and healthcare management degree provides a blended approach of practical skills and knowledge with classes in accounting, business, economics, and health services. A vital aspect of working in healthcare administration is understanding the unique legal and ethical issues that may arise in this industry. You will be introduced to relevant field ethics, contracts, medical records tools, the concept of informed consent, and privacy laws to help you address these issues in healthcare with authority.
Each course in our B.S. in Business and Healthcare Management program is designed to help you increase organizational effectiveness and efficiency in business environments. As financial pressures on healthcare delivery organizations continue to grow, every dollar devoted to marketing comes under scrutiny. As you learn about the concepts of price, promotion, place, and product as they relate to healthcare, you will be prepared to lead your company toward effective business practices in healthcare.
- BUSI 302 – Legal and Ethical Issues in Healthcare
- BUSI 311 – Introduction to Healthcare Administration
- BUSI 344 – Management of Human Resources and Health Professionals
- INFO 320 – Healthcare Informatics
Highlights of Our Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Healthcare Management Program
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your online B.S. in Business Administration – Healthcare Management degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- You can complete the online business and healthcare management degree in as little as 3 years.
- Our bachelor’s in business administration degree program is ACBSP accredited.
- Students may be eligible to earn additional college credit through relevant life experience.
Online B.S.B.A. in Healthcare Management Degree Information
- The B.S. in Business Administration falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the online Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for the Online B.S. in Healthcare Management Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Career Fields for Bachelor’s of Healthcare Management Degree Graduates
- Hospitals and physicians offices
- Human resources
- Medical staff relations
- Patient care services
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.