Be the Star Behind the Show with Our Online BS in Sports Management – Sports Venue Management Degree
You have a passion for planning and bringing people together, and our 100% online Bachelor of Science in Sports Management – Sports Venue Management degree can help you turn that passion into a successful career. In our bachelor’s in Sports and Event Management degree program, you will learn how to professionally and efficiently coordinate dynamic sports and entertainment events of all varieties. Here at Liberty, we will give you the tools you need to lead in event planning with excellence and integrity.
Why Choose Our Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management – Sports Venue Management?
At Liberty University, we believe in your success. We created our bachelors in Sports and Event Venue Management degree to give you the tools you need to excel. We have been pioneering distance learning since 1985, and we’ve used our experience to design an academically excellent but flexible online degree program that maximizes your time. In our B.S. in Sports Management program, you will learn from seasoned educators and professionals who have real professional experience in venue and event management. By earning your bachelor’s degree in Sports Venue Management from Liberty, you will have the credentials you need for success.
What Will You Learn in Our Bachelor’s in Sports Management – Sports Venue Management Degree Program?
Through our bachelor’s degree in Sporting Event Management, you will learn basic management principles and apply them directly to the sports entertainment field. Our Sports and Event Venue Management bachelors degree also focuses on teaching you how to manage arenas, stadiums, conference centers, theaters, performing arts centers, and other recreational facilities. You may also follow in the footsteps of past graduates who had the opportunity to intern with such fine organizations as Adidas HQ (Germany), the Washington Redskins, DC United, and Push the Rock. Combine your love of sports with a practical passion for business in this sports management degree. People are important, and you will learn how to develop relationships within your staff team and the organizations you will be working with – so you can continue bringing people together.
BS in Sports Venue Management Program Highlights
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your bachelors in Sports Management – Sports Venue Management degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- Get the opportunity to turn your knowledge into wisdom as you intern in a sport-related business or organization.
Online Bachelors in Sports Management Degree Information
- The Bachelor of Science in Sports Management – Sports Venue Management online degree program is housed under the School of Business.
- Review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Course Syllabi (login required).
Bachelors in Sports Management Degree Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- Potential college credit for military training.
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Admission Requirements for the Bachelor’s in Sports Management Degree Program
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All Applicants Must Submit the Following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Potential Career Options with a Bachelors Degree in Sports Management – Venue and Event Mangement
Facility and Arena Management
Ticket Operations/Sales Management