Become a Leader in Your Company with a Bachelor of Science in Business and Professional Leadership
Are you seeking an exciting, fast-paced career in the world of business? Do you love bringing people together in pursuit of a common goal? Do you want to strengthen your leadership skills and gain a solid understanding of business practices?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then Liberty University’s online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) – Leadership may be right for you! Our program is designed to help you develop core business skills so that you can lead with confidence in the competitive business industry.
Whether you want to work for a business, nonprofit, or government agency, our bachelor’s in leadership can help you explore job opportunities in many different fields. Partner with us and gain the skills you need to pursue a career in business.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Why pursue a degree in leadership?
A BSBA in Leadership is a great option if you want to develop foundational business knowledge and essential leadership skills. Whether you’re looking to launch your career or prepare for graduate school, our leadership program can help you pursue your goals.
Good leaders are vital to the success of all companies, regardless of industry — so a leadership degree can help you work in a variety of fields. If you’re seeking a program that helps pave the way to job security and a wide range of career options, our BSBA is for you.
Why Choose Liberty’s Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Leadership?
At Liberty, we’re committed to offering an education that fits your schedule. Our business leadership degree is 100% online, allowing you to stay invested in your family, job, and community while earning your degree. No need to attend any classes on campus — you can complete your courses from the comfort of your home and easily access all of your materials online! With our cutting-edge curriculum, you can develop an in-depth understanding of current business trends and prepare to enter the workforce with confidence.
To fulfill our mission of Training Champions for Christ, we seek to equip qualified candidates to become leaders in the business industry. In this program, you won’t just gain textbook knowledge — you can develop practical, real-world skills that can help boost your résumé. Our faculty are dedicated to helping you grow and succeed in your personal, professional, and academic life.
All of our courses are taught from a biblical worldview, with the goal of helping you integrate ethical standards with industry best practices. You’ll also receive top-notch instruction from professors who have years of real-world business experience. Drawing on what they have learned in their own careers, they are eager and ready to share their expertise with you.
Whether you’re looking to switch career paths or enter the workforce for the first time, Liberty University’s online business degree can help you pursue your goals while keeping your total cost of tuition down. Since this is an ACBSP-accredited program, you can be confident that your degree from Liberty University has met rigorous academic standards and accreditation requirements.
What Will You Learn in Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Leadership Program?
Gain the business administration, leadership, and management skills needed to succeed in the rapidly changing business industry.
In this program, you’ll take a combination of core business courses and specialized leadership courses. That way, you can prepare not just to work in business, but to become a leader in your organization. You’ll explore essential business topics, including financial accounting, business law, corporate finance, international business, marketing, and organizational ethics.
You’ll also take several classes that can help equip you for leadership positions. In our strategic planning and business policy course, you can learn how to analyze and evaluate complex business problems and recommend courses of action that can bolster your company’s growth. Additionally, you will learn how to oversee all aspects of business operations and optimize your organization’s performance.
Understanding how to communicate with teams is an important aspect of business management. Our bachelor’s in business administration examines the opportunities and challenges faced by those in leadership. You can learn how to develop business plans that are both ethically and financially sound. By exploring team dynamics, conflict management, and negotiation, you can become a leader who inspires creativity and productivity.
Explore the theoretical roots of leadership, then apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios. Throughout this program, you will explore the characteristics of an effective leader, including how to be a model of servant leadership. Our seasoned faculty can help equip you to oversee projects and implement effective changes so that you can streamline business processes to increase efficiency. Partner with us and learn how to build an effective team that can accomplish business goals.
- BUSI 313 – Project Management
- BUSI 345 – Leadership Theory and Practice
- BUSI 427 – Team Dynamics
- BUSI 455 – Conflict Resolution
Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Leadership Degree Information
- This degree falls under Liberty’s School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for our bachelor’s in business leadership program.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Liberty University’s Organizational Leadership Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
What Jobs Can You Get with a Leadership Degree?
By completing a bachelor’s degree in leadership, you can pursue a wide variety of careers in the world of business. Some of the roles you may qualify for after completing this program include:
- Business manager
- Human resources manager
- Market researcher
- Nonprofit manager
- Organizational development consultant
- Project coordinator
Highlights of Liberty University’s Administration and Leadership Degree Program
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online BSBA in Leadership degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 7 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, we provide electronic textbooks for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Liberty University’s business administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- Liberty is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- You could earn additional academic credit for relevant life experience.
- The courses in our business administration leadership program online are only 8 weeks long with 8 different start dates offered each year and no set login times.
- Our BSBA serves as an excellent stepping stone toward earning an online Master of Business Administration.
- You’ll have the opportunity to network with business students and professionals from across the country while completing our online leadership degree.
Admission Requirements for Liberty University’s Leadership Development Program
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses — documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.