Uncap Your Earning Potential and Become Your Own Boss with a Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate
Working in real estate can be extremely rewarding. From choosing your own hours, being your own boss, and having no cap on your income, to being able to genuinely help people, the satisfaction you can get from your job can be endless.
With a steady job market and the benefits of making your own schedule, a career in real estate may be a great direction for your life. If you want to make the most of this profession, having knowledge of the market, negotiation and communication skills, and integrity can help you stand out from the competition. By pursuing an online real estate degree from a nonprofit, Christian university, you can be confident that you’ll have the opportunities to develop these vital skills and set yourself up for a successful career.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Real Estate Degree?
For most people who pursue real estate, a bonus is the ability to make your own schedule. Why shouldn’t your degree be the same way? At Liberty, we provide flexible 8-week courses with no set login times, so you can study wherever and whenever is best for you.
We also know that your work experience is valuable. If you have previously worked in real estate or possess any professional certification in the field, you may be able to transfer in that experience for college credit! Up to 30 credits of life and work experience may be used toward your degree.
And as always, you can transfer up to 90 credits to Liberty from other accredited universities. That’s 75% of your program that can be completed before you even begin classes with us! Partner with Liberty to earn your bachelor’s degree on your schedule.
What Will You Learn in a B.S. in Business Administration – Real Estate Degree Online?
As a B.S. in Business Administration – Real Estate online student, you can learn both the basic and advanced concepts needed for success in this competitive industry. Successful real estate professionals are persistent, dedicated, and knowledgeable. And while you bring persistence and dedication to the table yourself, college courses and a degree in real estate can give you the market insight you need to thrive.
Our courses focus on leadership, real estate law, finance, and valuation. Your business professors, who have years of related experience, will also explain best practices for investors – making this program very useful if you plan to invest in residential or commercial real estate.
Some of the other key concepts you can learn in this program include:
- Valuation and appraisal techniques for residential and income-producing properties
- Legal aspects of residential and commercial real estate, such as contracts, mortgages, foreclosures, zoning, risk management, and ethical issues
View the Degree Completion Plan, and check out our featured courses below for more information!
- ACCT 211 – Financial Accounting
- BUSI 310 – Principles of Management
- BUSI 482 – Real Estate Valuation
- PLST 222 – Real Estate Transactions and Property
Highlights of Our Online Real Estate Business Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online real estate degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years – and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- Our business students can access a wide variety of resources through the Jerry Falwell Library search portal.
- As a Liberty University student, you can create a free account with Handshake – a professional network that has more than 500 schools, over 9 million students and alumni, and over 250,000 employers in its network.
- Your related experience or professional certification in real estate may be able to be transferred into Liberty as college credit!
Business and Real Estate Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Online Business and Real Estate Degree Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Career Opportunities for Online Real Estate Bachelor’s Degree Graduates
- Commercial lender
- Construction manager
- Land development manager
- Leasing agent
- Mortgage loan officer
- Property manager
- Real estate broker
- Real estate developer
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Online Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.