Prepare for a Rewarding Career with Liberty’s B.S. in Business Administration and Data Analytics
Are you interested in pairing technology and data analysis with your business career? Do you want to stand out and land a financially rewarding job in today’s technologically advanced marketplace? Becoming an industry leader in this ever-evolving field requires a solid understanding of the power of data in informing high-quality decision making.
At Liberty, we have designed our 100% online B.S. in Business Administration – Data Analytics to prepare you for just that. Our online data analytics courses help equip students like you with a business degree that focuses on the information needs of 21st-century organizations.
Study with us and explore the exciting world of data and information while developing a strong foundation in all of the functional areas of business. Your interest in business administration and technology can be fused into a career you’ll love. Our degree is designed to prepare you for a career in business intelligence, data analysis, quality assurance, and decision support.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online BSBA in Data Analytics Degree?
There is a growing need for business professionals to develop technology and analytical skills in order to compete in an increasingly data-driven marketplace. Analysts and managers alike are expected to think critically and make quality decisions utilizing the vast amount of data available. At Liberty, our online bachelor’s in business and data analytics supports the need for knowledgeable workers with a moral foundation built upon God’s word.
Not only will you walk away equipped for success without compromising your faith, you will also be earning a degree that gives you tremendous job opportunities. According to a University Research and Analysis report, the business and data analytics field is expected to grow by 12.5% over the next 10 years. Don’t just pursue a bachelor’s degree. Pursue a program that propels you towards a successful career.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Data Analytics?
Our online business degrees are designed to help you apply ethical business practices within the context of a Christian worldview. Our general business courses provide a well-rounded training in pivotal accounting, business law, international business, and marketing principles.
If you choose to pursue our data analytics specialization, you will evaluate business environments based on the knowledge and research discussed in the course, as well as study industry best practices. Additionally, you will learn how to develop appropriate business strategies, policies, and solutions for sustainable competitive advantage.
Some of the major topics explored in this specialization include:
- Business analytics, with an emphasis on descriptive analytical techniques and theory
- Methods of data collection and its impact and variation in a business setting
- Prescriptive and predictive analytics
- Collecting data and discovering data patterns
- Selecting appropriate forecasting techniques
- Time series and regression forecasting techniques
- Extracting meaning from Structured Query Language and data modeling for decision making
- Real-world context analyses utilizing data sets and case studies
Check out our featured courses below to learn more about what you’ll be studying!
- BUSI 333 – Business Analytics I
- BUSI 341 – Database Concepts for Analytics
- BUSI 405 – Business and Economic Forecasting
- BUSI 454 – Practical Analytics
BSBA in Data Analytics Degree Information
- Online format
- 120 total credit hours
- Transfer in up to 50% of your major-specific credits and 75% of your total degree
- The bachelor’s in business communications program falls under our School of Business.
- View the Degree Completion Plan
- View the undergraduate course syllabi (login required).
Are you a service member, veteran, military spouse, or Department of Defense employee looking to pursue a Business Administration – Communication degree? We are proud to support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
- Potential college credit for military training.
Potential Career Options
- Analytics Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Data Quality Analyst
- Database Analyst
- Decision Support Analyst
- Operations Analyst
Highlights of Our Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your online business administration – data analytics bachelor’s degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- This program is ACBSP accredited.
- You will have access to a wide variety of resources and materials found through Liberty University’s Jerry Falwell Library search portal while you pursue your B.S. in Business Administration – Data Analytics degree.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.