Be confident on your path from enrollment to graduation.
What is an online degree completion plan?
Our Online Degree Completion Plan is a set of directions that spells out both the required and the optional classes for your program, so you can:
- Chart your course
- Stay on track
- Finish your degree on time
What are the benefits?
Your Degree Completion Plan gives you the freedom to:
- Map your educational approach
- Schedule your classes around the important people and events in your life
- Monitor your progress
- Graduate with confidence
How does it work?
Consult your Degree Completion Plan every time you register for classes and when you finish your classes at the end of each term or sub-term.
You can document both the grade you earned and when you earned it as you complete each requirement for your online degree program.
Not in a Liberty program yet? Start by getting more information, or apply now!
Liberty Online Degree Completion Plans
Undergraduate Degree Completion Plans
Our online undergraduate degree programs are designed to provide you with a flexible, affordable, and academically excellent undergraduate degree that will enhance your opportunities in the career field of your choice.
We encourage you to visit the links below for more information about our undergraduate online certificate and degree completion plans.
Graduate and Doctoral Degree Completion Plans
Our graduate and doctoral online degree programs provide opportunities to further your education and training in a specialized field of study.
We encourage you to visit the links below for more information about our graduate and doctoral online degree and certificate completion plans.
School of Law Degree Completion Plans
Liberty University’s School of Law provides 3 different degree tracks:
- The online Juris Master (J.M.) equips non-lawyers with knowledge of fundamental legal norms and principles that will increase their effectiveness and intellectual abilities to address issues with legal components in their respective professional fields.
- The online Master of Laws in International Legal Studies (LL.M.) equips lawyers with knowledge relevant to addressing international legal issues that are consistent with fundamental principles of justice and the rule of law in the context of the 21st century.
- The Dual JD (Juris Doctor) program is an opportunity for law students to apply JD courses to select graduate degrees. Please note that this is a residential degree.
Willmington School of the Bible
Liberty University’s Willmington School of the Bible is an online Bible certificate program that includes 20 online courses covering subjects like biblical studies, apologetics, and theology.
The Willmington School of the Bible exists to train leaders in church ministry by developing their ability to effectively communicate and teach others while fulfilling God’s calling on their lives.