Protect the Environment with Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s Degree in Green and Sustainable Management
We know you have a passion for protecting the environment, and our bachelor’s in green and sustainable management degree is designed to help you understand critical environmental factors so you can become a better steward of the environment. At Liberty University, we believe in Training Champions for Christ who are prepared to lead with integrity, and we are dedicated to providing you with the skills you need to follow your calling. With our B.S. in Business Administration – Green and Sustainable Management degree, you can become the change the world needs.
Why Choose Liberty’s Bachelor’s Degree in Green and Sustainable Management?
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) so you can be confident in the academic quality of your online sustainable management degree. Throughout your online degree program, you will be taught by professors who strive to give you a better understanding of environmental sustainability from a biblical worldview.
With your passion and a bachelor’s degree from a world-class university, you can stand out from others in your field. Our B.S. in Business Administration – Green and Sustainable Management degree is offered completely online, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
What Will You Learn about Environmental Sustainability?
Liberty’s BSBA in Green and Sustainable Management provides classes that will help you understand sustainable ecosystems and explore models for restoring sustainability. Our environmental management classes will present multiple perspectives for each issue and will take a debate-style format that will help you develop critical thinking skills.
With a BSBA in Green and Sustainable Management from Liberty, you can learn how to address environmental issues with creative solutions — giving you experience and confidence you can take with you into your career.
- ENVR 320 – Environment and Sustainability
- ENVR 330 – Energy Resources and Efficiencies
- ENVR 350 – Environmental Science and Policy
- GEOG 370 – Geographic Information Systems I
This online bachelor’s in business administration degree is an excellent stepping-stone towards a Master of Business Administration, which is also offered 100% online at Liberty University.
Bachelor’s in Environmental Sustainability Degree Information
- This BSBA in Green and Sustainable Management program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for the B.S. in Business Administration Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
Potential Careers with a Bachelor’s Degree in Sustainability Management
- Construction project manager
- Parks and recreation management
- Professional consultant
- Sustainability analyst
Highlights of Our Online B.S. in Business Administration – Green and Sustainable Management Degree Program
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 8 years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800 – 2,000 per year on textbooks!
Students enrolled in our online B.S. in Business Administration – Green and Sustainable Management degree program can access a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s research portal.
- Students may be able to earn additional college credit through relevant life experience.
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.