Promote and Persuade with Our Online Bachelor’s Degree in Strategic Communication
Liberty University’s online bachelor’s degree in strategic communications can help prepare you for a career in the growing field of communications. Our award-winning faculty have years of experience and are ready to share their knowledge and skills with you through interesting and helpful learning strategies.
Through our online B.S. in Strategic Communication program, you can gain the skills you need to succeed in a variety of strategic communications jobs. You’ll learn how to create effective mobile and online communication plans. In addition, you’ll learn how to launch integrated marketing campaigns that will persuade customers and impress employers.
Why Choose a Bachelor’s Degree in Strategic Communications at Liberty University?
At Liberty University, we’ve created our programs with your success in mind. As pioneers in distance learning, we have designed a flexible, 100% online strategic communications program that provides you with quality academics. Our goal is to help you pursue your educational goals in a way that still lets you focus on your family, job, and home life.
The best part? You can earn your degree without ever leaving the comfort of home! Our 8-week online courses allow you to work toward your degree without attending on-campus classes. With this flexibility, you can pursue your degree without putting your life on hold.
At Liberty, we want to equip you to follow God’s calling on your life. That’s why your classes won’t just teach you on-the-job skills – they’ll help you integrate your faith into your professional life. In addition, you’ll learn from faith-oriented professors who are knowledgeable and passionate about helping you succeed. Partner with us and become a Champion for Christ.
An online communications degree that prepares you for more
When you earn your degree at Liberty University, you won’t just get head knowledge – you’ll get practical, hands-on experience. As a Liberty student, you will gain real-world experience by completing an internship. This internship can provide the edge you need to launch a career in strategic communications.
You can pursue challenging, exciting, and rewarding opportunities with Liberty University’s strategic communications degree. Our alumni have worked at places like the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), Fox News, and Amazon.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Bachelor’s in Strategic Communication Program?
At Liberty, our professors have real-world experience in strategic communications, and they can help prepare you for a wide variety of jobs within the field. In this online communications degree, you’ll experience a wide range of courses – from academic work to case studies and hands-on projects.
As a strategic communications major at Liberty, you can gain the tools you need to lead in the communications field with excellence and integrity. For instance, you will learn how to communicate effectively with audiences and how to help companies build relationships with their customers. You’ll also learn how to brand products and services. Finally, you’ll learn how to use promotional and public relations techniques in the digital world.
Degree in Strategic Communications Featured Courses
- STCO 289 – Digital Promotion Technologies and Applications
- STCO 357 – Public Relations and Promotion Tactics
- STCO 372 – Employee and Organizational Communication
- STCO 426 – Creating Affiliate Loyalty in a Digital Age
Our Online Communications Degree Program Highlights
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online strategic communications degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years – and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
Our Online Bachelor’s of Strategic Communication Degree Information
- Our Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communication is housed under the School of Communication and the Arts.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Undergraduate Communication and the Arts Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for the Strategic Communications Online Bachelor’s Degree Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
What Kind of Jobs Can You Get with a Communications Degree?
Numerous career options exist for strategic communications students like you. With a bachelor’s degree in strategic communications, you can choose to pursue a variety of job positions including:
- Advertising manager
- Communication specialist
- Corporate communications manager
- Crisis communications manager
- Customer relationship specialist
- Promotions coordinator
- Public relations manager
- Technical writer
Admission Requirements for the Online Strategic Communication Degree
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.