Take Your Career Potential Worldwide with a B.S. in Business Administration – International Business
Liberty University’s 100% online B.S. in Business Administration – International Business degree gives you the ability to explore global business developments without ever leaving the comfort of your home. The core curriculum of this international business degree covers trade practices between nations occurring at all levels from national governments, corporations, and small businesses to individuals. You will study politics, economics, and legal issues that are associated with doing business on the international stage.
Through an exciting degree in international business, you will learn to think globally as you immerse yourself in cultures from around the world.
Become Qualified to Pursue Your CGBP Certification
Liberty’s BSBA in International Business online will help you prepare to sit for the CGBP examination. Our program provides you with courses that cover the basic skills included in the exam so you can pursue this certification.
The Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) is a valuable certification that can do the following:
- Help you advance in your current career
- Open opportunities for new careers within the field of business
- Demonstrate your ability to professionally navigate a variety of business-related challenges
- Give employers confidence in your business acumen
Why Choose Liberty’s Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – International Business?
Liberty University’s online business administration – international business degree is designed to help you stand out in the competitive business industry. Our online bachelor’s degree in business administration is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
You will also be taught by professors who strive to give you a better understanding of the global marketplace from a biblical worldview. With your passion and a bachelor’s degree accredited by the ACBSP, you can stand out from others in your field.
What Will You Learn in Our BSBA in International Business Degree Online?
International business is continually affected by the rapidly changing interaction between the multinational economic, political, legal, and social environments. With a specialization in international business, you will be introduced to protocols in the international marketplace, international trade and law, and business negotiation across borders. Our professors will help you develop critical thinking skills so you can appropriately respond to these changing environments.
You will be equipped to compete successfully in the global marketplace as it exists today and develops tomorrow. As you progress in your international business degree, you will begin to understand the elements that facilitate or impede imports and exports. We challenge you to use a Christian worldview to adapt to these changes and respond in a way that is appropriate and beneficial.
- BUSI 360 – Contemporary Issues in International Business
- BUSI 365 – Global Industries and Operations
- BUSI 464 – International Market Integration and Trade Agreements
- BUSI 465 – Export Management Strategy
Bachelor’s in Business Administration – International Business Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for the B.S.B.A. in International Business Online Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Careers with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Business
- Federal, state, or local government trade specialist
- Global manager
- International transportation and shipping manager
- Missions ministry worker
- Tourism industry consultant
Highlights of Our Online B.S. in Business Administration – International Business Degree Program
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online BSBA in International Business degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
Students enrolled in our online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – International Business program can access a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s research portal.
- Our bachelor’s in business administration degree program is ACBSP accredited.
- Students may be able to earn additional college credit through relevant life experience.
- This program is offered in an 8-week course format, with 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times.
- Liberty’s B.S. in Business Administration is ranked as one of the best online business degree programs by BestColleges.com.
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.