Prepare for Your Future with Liberty’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Economics
Liberty University’s 100% online B.S. in Business Administration degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). This online bachelor’s degree is designed to equip future leaders with an understanding of the inner workings of business and economics.
With Liberty’s online B.S.B.A. in Economics, you can gain practical skills in finance, business, accounting, and international trade that will prepare you to not only thrive in your career but in your everyday life, as well.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Economics Degree?
At Liberty University, we strive to provide our students with a quality education that is affordable and flexible, and we offer a 100% online degree format designed to help you meet your future career goals. Because our bachelor’s of business administration is offered completely online, you can remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take classes on campus. Liberty has been pioneering distance education since 1985, so you can rest assured that you will be receiving a quality education with fewer sacrifices.
What Will You Learn in Our B.S.B.A. in Economics Program?
In our online B.S. in Business Administration – Economics degree program, you will study foundational financial systems and international business trade. You will learn from professors who share your passion for economics and who have real-world business experience, allowing them to teach you practical skills in addition to economic theory.
Because our online business and economics classes are taught from a Christian worldview, you will be equipped to lead with integrity and confidence as you prepare for your future.
Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Economics Degree Information
- This B.S.B.A. in Economics degree falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for the Online Bachelor’s in Economics Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Career Fields for Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Economics Graduates
- Government analyst
Highlights of Our Online B.S. in Business Administration – Economics Degree Program
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our online undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your online bachelor’s degree in business administration from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Liberty’s bachelor’s in business administration program is ACBSP accredited.
- Students are able to earn additional college credit through relevant life experience.
- Students enrolled in our online bachelor’s in business and economics can access a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s research portal.
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.