Prepare for Your Future with Liberty’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Economics
Liberty University’s 100% online B.S. in Business Administration-Economics degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Our online bachelor’s in Economics degree is designed to equip future leaders with an understanding of the inner workings of business and economics. With Liberty’s online BSBA degree in Economics, you will gain practical skills in finance, business, accounting, and international trade that will prepare you to not only thrive in your career but everyday life as well.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration-Economics Degree?
At Liberty University, we strive to provide our students with a quality education that is affordable and flexible, and we offer a 100% online degree format designed to help you meet your future career goals. Because our bachelor’s of Business Administration-Economics degree is offered 100% online, you can remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take classes on campus. Since we have been pioneering distance education since 1985, you can rest assured that we have the experience needed to deliver a quality education online.
What Will You Learn in Our BSBA in Economics Program?
In our online bachelors of Business Administration – Economics degree program, you will study foundational financial systems and international business trade. You will learn from professors who share your same passion for economics and who have real-world business experience, allowing them to teach you practical skills in addition to economic theory. Because our online business and economics classes are taught from a Christian worldview, you will be equipped to lead with integrity and confidence as you prepare for your future.
Bachelor’s in Business Administration-Economics Degree Information
- This BSBA in Economics online degree program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for the bachelors in Business Administration-Economics program.
- View the Course Syllabi (login required).
Military Benefits for the Online Bachelor’s in Economics Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
- Potential college credit for military training.
Potential Careers with an Online Bachelors Degree in Business Administration-Economics
- Government Analyst
Highlights of Our Online BS in Business Administration-Economics Degree Program
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our online undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your online bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Economics from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Liberty’s bachelors in Business Administration is ACBSP accredited.
- Students are able to earn additional credit through life experience.
- Students enrolled in our online bachelors of Economics degree program can access a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s research portal.
Admission Requirements for Online Bachelors Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.