Learn Foundational Business Concepts with Liberty’s Online Associate Degree in Business
Liberty University’s online associate degree in business offers introductory courses designed to develop your competencies in business administration. You will develop communication and computer application skills to evaluate and diffuse common management problems. The Liberty University School of Business desires to Train Champions for Christ as well train up strong businessmen and businesswomen. Their focus on commitment, service, and learning is a joint effort between faculty, staff, and our students.
Our business students will be challenged to reach the next level of success. Our faculty is committed to helping them get there. Through challenging our students to serve each other, to love others more than they love themselves and to become all that God made them for, Liberty’s School of Business students are being trained to become the employees, leaders, and entrepreneurs that organizations are seeking.
Why Choose Liberty University’s Associate Degree in Business Program?
Our online associate degree in business is an industry leader in online business programs, taught by professionals with real-world experience in professional and leadership settings. Our associate degree in business is offered completely online, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus. Additionally, our associate degree in business is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Online Associate Degree in Business Program?
Students in our associate degree in business will learn to approach opportunities in the business industry confidently. Students will also learn to utilize a variety of decision-making methods and how to address issues through synthesis and evaluation. Our professors will teach an associate degree in accounting students how to understand the intricacies of accounting, communications, law, ethics, and statistics.
Students in our online associate degree in business will learn from professionals in the business program who began with their same passion. Our professors help students navigate database programs and spreadsheets as they dive into various business courses. As learners progress in our associate degree in business, they will be introduced to international business with a goal of equipping you with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to function in this ever-changing global environment from a Christian worldview.
- ACCT 212 – Managerial Accounting
- BUSI 300 – Business Communications
- BUSI 303 – International Business
- ECON 213 – Principles of Microeconomics
- This program falls under the School of Business
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan
- View the Undergraduate Course Syllabi (login required)
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- Potential college credit for military training
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your associate degree in business from a nonprofit university whose online programs are ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Liberty’s online associate degree in business is ACBSP accredited. This optional, program-specific accreditation adds prestige to your degree.
- You can complete an associate degree in business in less than two years.
- Students benefit from networking opportunities with other professionals in the program from around the country.
Our students’ career goals vary, and that is why our online associate’s degree in business is such a great fit.
An online associate’s degree in business can provide you with the foundational skills and knowledge needed to enter the business industry. You can be prepared for entry-level positions in the business industry.
- General Business
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on good standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for acceptance on caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.