Support and Serve with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice – Public Administration!
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice degree in Public Administration will set you on a path to success by helping you develop your professional and managerial skills. Our online bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice – Public Administration was created to provide you with a strong foundation in the skills necessary to lead as a Public Administrator. Designed to be completed in four years or less, Liberty’s B.S. in Criminal Justice – Public Administration degree is offered completely online, giving you the ability to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
Why Choose Liberty’s Public Administration Degree?
This bachelor’s in public administration online degree program is designed to help integrate your faith into your professional life. At Liberty University, we strive to live out Christ-like characteristics and to ultimately to use the power of faith and education to transform people and the world. Whether you are currently serving in the Public Administration field, or if you are looking to start a new career, our online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Public Administration degree will help you stand out as a Christ-centered, moral, ethical, and value-driven professional.
What Will You Learn in the Criminal Justice Program?
The bachelors of Criminal Justice online degree in Public Administration was designed to help lead you to a successful career in a diverse and challenging atmosphere. Throughout this program, you will strengthen your leadership and Public Administration skills. Additionally, you will gain an understanding of social issues and strategies for facilitating changes criminal justice systems.
In our online Criminal Justice Administration bachelors degree program, you will learn from professors with real-world experience who desire to see you succeed in your degree and the future. Our professors will help you develop skills in administration, public finances, and service-oriented leadership. Through our online criminal justice administration courses, you will be prepared to lead with confidence.
View Some of Our Featured Courses Below:
Generous Discount for Active Duty Law Enforcement and Other First Responders
Liberty University is committed to providing world-class education and aims to help students achieve their educational goals, in whatever way we can. The Towns/Kopis First Responder Tuition Discount was created to ease some of the financial burdens for the men and woman who work in public service. As Liberty University’s way of saying ‘Thank You,’ we proudly provide you with the following benefits:
Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice – Public Administration Online Degree Information
- Download and explore the bachelors in Criminal Justice Administration Degree Completion Plan.
- This online bachelors degree program falls under the Helms School of Government.
- View all of the Undergraduate Course Syllabi. (login required)
- Do you what to get more out of your degree? Add a minor (or two) to focus or expand your studies further.
Military Benefits for Our Online B.S. in Criminal Justice Administration Degree Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
What Careers Can You Pursue with a Criminal Justice Administration Bachelors Degree?
Our online bachelors of Criminal Justice degree in Public Administration was designed to help lead you to a career in a diverse and challenging atmosphere.
Potential careers for graduates with a B.S. in Criminal Justice – Public Administration degree include:
- Policy Analysis and Implementation
- Community Services Coordinator
- Public Relations Manager
- Local Government Officer
- Public Servant
Admission Requirements for the Online Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice -Public Administration Degree
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Highlights of Our Online B.S. in Criminal Justice – Public Administration Degree Program
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past three years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your Public Administration degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- Our program ranked as the #2 Best Online Criminal Justice Program according to BestColleges.com
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders, policymakers, and experts in Public Administration from all across the country.