Support and Serve Your Community with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice – Public Administration
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Public Administration degree can set you on a path to success by helping you develop your professional and managerial skills. Our online bachelor’s degree in criminal justice – public administration was created to provide you with a strong foundation in the skills necessary to lead as a public administrator.
Designed to be completed in 4 years or less, Liberty’s B.S. in Criminal Justice – Public Administration degree is offered completely online, giving you the ability to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
Why Choose Liberty’s Public Administration Degree?
This bachelor’s in public administration online degree is designed to help integrate biblical principles into professional settings. At Liberty University, we strive to live out Christ-like characteristics and to ultimately use the power of biblical education to transform people and the world.
Whether you are currently serving in the public administration field, or you are looking to start a new career, our online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Public Administration degree will help you stand out as an ethical and value-driven professional. Partner with Liberty and become a force for positive change in the criminal justice system, shaping the policies and government systems that guide our correctional facilities and law enforcement agencies.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Criminal Justice Program?
The bachelor’s of criminal justice online degree is designed to help lead you to a successful career in a diverse and challenging atmosphere. Throughout this program, you can gain the tools you need to strengthen your leadership and public administration skills. Additionally, you can gain an understanding of social issues and strategies for facilitating changes in criminal justice systems. Your courses will focus on the implementation of public policy within a federal framework of national and state policy concerns. You will also become familiar with the content of specific laws, rules, and regulations of government agencies as imposed on the private sector and the processes by which these agencies operate.
In our online criminal justice administration bachelor’s degree program, you will learn from professors with real-world experience who desire to see you succeed in your degree and your future. Our professors will help you develop skills in administration, public finances, and service-oriented leadership. Through our online criminal justice administration courses, you can be prepared to lead with confidence.
- CJUS 330 – Judicial Process
- GOVT 470 – Government Regulation of Business
- PADM 462 – Public Finance and Budgeting
Generous Discount for Active Duty Law Enforcement and Other First Responders
Liberty University is committed to providing world-class education and aims to help students achieve their educational goals in whatever way we can. The First Responder Tuition Discount was created to ease some of the financial burdens for the men and women who work in public service.
As Liberty University’s way of saying ‘Thank You,’ we proudly provide you with the following benefits:
Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice – Public Administration Online Degree Information
- Download and explore this program’s Degree Completion Plan.
- This online bachelor’s degree program falls under the Helms School of Government.
- View all of the Undergraduate Government Course Guides (login required).
- Do you what to get more out of your degree? Add a minor (or 2) to focus or expand your studies further.
Military Benefits for Our Online B.S. in Criminal Justice Degree Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
What Careers Can You Pursue with a Criminal Justice Bachelor’s Degree?
Our online B.S. in Criminal Justice – Public Administration is designed to help you land a career in a diverse and challenging atmosphere.
Potential careers for graduates with a B.S. in Criminal Justice – Public Administration degree include:
- Community services coordinator
- Local government officer
- Policy analysis and implementation manager
- Public relations manager
- Public servant
Admission Requirements for the Online Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice – Public Administration Degree
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Highlights of Our Online B.S. in Criminal Justice – Public Administration Degree Program
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 5 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online criminal justice degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Our program ranked as one of the “Best Online Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice Programs” according to BestColleges.com.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders, policymakers, and experts in public administration from across the country.