Support and Serve Your Community with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice – Public Administration
Are you in search of a degree program that combines your interest in law enforcement and corrections with training in government and the public sector? Maybe a criminal justice administration degree is the focus of your search, but you also see a benefit to taking public administration courses. Perhaps you are looking for a degree that you can use to work at a federal agency, like the Department of Justice. If so, Liberty’s BS in Criminal Justice – Public Administration may be for you!
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Public Administration degree can set you on a path to success by helping you develop your professional and managerial skills. Our online bachelor’s degree in criminal justice management – public administration was created to provide you with a strong foundation in the skills necessary to succeed in criminal justice and government positions.
Designed to be completed in 4 years or less, Liberty’s BS in Criminal Justice – Public Administration degree is offered completely online, giving you the ability to remain active in your job and your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
Why Choose Liberty’s Criminal Justice and Public Administration Degree?
Our online degree in public administration and criminal justice seeks to prepare students for careers of service at police departments and varying levels of government. At Liberty University, we strive to produce Christ-centered graduates who are equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to impact the world.
If you are looking for a degree that can prepare you to work in public administration or criminal justice, our online criminal justice and public administration bachelor’s degree can help you stand out as an ethical and value-driven professional. Partner with Liberty and become a force for positive change in the criminal justice system — someone who is capable of shaping the policies that govern correctional facilities and law enforcement agencies.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Criminal Justice and Public Administration Bachelor’s Degree?
Throughout this program, you can become equipped with the tools you need to strengthen your leadership and public administration skills. Additionally, you can gain an understanding of social issues and strategies for facilitating needed change in criminal justice systems. Lastly, you will become familiar with the content of specific laws, rules, and regulations imposed by government agencies on the private sector.
In our online criminal justice administration bachelor’s degree program, you can learn from professors with real-world experience who want you to succeed. Our professors will help you develop skills in administration, public finances, and service-oriented leadership. Through our online criminal justice administration courses, you can be prepared to lead with confidence.
Generous Discount for Active Duty Law Enforcement and Other First Responders
Liberty University is committed to providing world-class education and aims to help students achieve their educational goals in whatever way we can. The First Responder Tuition Discount was created to ease some of the financial burdens for the men and women who work in public service.
As Liberty University’s way of saying ‘Thank You,’ we proudly provide you with the following benefits:
- A 25% tuition discount
- Potential college credit for training and life experience
- Personalized service throughout your educational journey
- Potential stacking with other tuition benefits (Corporate Advantage Program or military benefits)
- CJUS 200 – Introduction to Criminal Justice
- CJUS 330 – Judicial Process
- CJUS 400 – Criminal Law
- PADM 462 – Public Finance and Budgeting
Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice – Public Administration Online Degree Information
- This online bachelor’s degree program falls under the Helms School of Government.
- Download and explore this program’s Degree Completion Plan.
- View all of the Undergraduate Government Course Guides (login required).
- Do you want to get more out of your degree? Add a minor (or 2) to focus or expand your studies further.
Military Benefits for Our Online BS in Criminal Justice Degree Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
What Careers Can You Pursue with a Criminal Justice Bachelor’s Degree?
Our online BS in Criminal Justice – Public Administration is designed to help you land a career in a diverse and challenging atmosphere.
Potential careers for graduates with a BS in Criminal Justice – Public Administration degree include:
- Community services coordinator
- Local government officer
- Policy analysis and implementation manager
- Public relations manager
- Public servant
Admission Requirements for the Online Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice – Public Administration Degree
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Highlights of Our Online BS in Criminal Justice – Public Administration Degree Program
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online criminal justice degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders, policymakers, and experts in public administration from across the country.