Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Education for Your Doctoral Degree Program?
Reach the pinnacle of achievement in advanced education studies with an online doctoral degree from Liberty University! With Liberty’s online Doctoral degrees, you can acquire the knowledge, skills, and training to lead students and academic institutions to succeed. Because Liberty is an accredited Christian university, you can pair your passion for education with a Christ-centered program that will prepare you for leadership while maintaining your Christian values.
Whether preparing for an administrative or curriculum and instruction track, you will find the tools you need to succeed while being mentored by our faculty of education professionals with real-world experience. Our online doctoral degree programs are 100% online, allowing you to pursue your professional activities, stay active in your church and spend time with your family while earning your degree. If you have any questions, please contact an Admissions Counselor at (800) 424-9596!
Liberty University’s School of Education offers the following doctoral degrees:
Liberty’s 100% online Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) is designed to prepare effective leaders with a biblical worldview who will model high academic standards of scholarship and teaching practice through leadership roles in the field of education.
Liberty’s 100% online Ph.D. in Education online degree programs are designed to provide the training you need to work in top leadership positions within education and academia.
Liberty’s 100% online Ph.D. in Higher Education Administration is designed to prepare competent researchers and effective leaders with a biblical worldview who will model excellent scholarship and academic administration in leadership roles in higher education.
What are the Benefits of an Online Doctoral Degree from Liberty University?
Our online doctoral degree programs offer students great benefits:
- Earning your degree or certificate from a non-profit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility sets you apart from others.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times.
EdD Military Benefits (Does Not Apply to Ph.D. Programs)
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as an First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set login times.
What’s Special about the School of Education?
- Many graduate programs have additional accreditation under NCATE (National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education) standards through the CAEP (Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation) Accreditation System.
- Liberty University’s School of Education programs all hold institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- The ability to join Kappa Delta Pi (KDP) which is an international honor society in education with the purpose of promoting excellence in future professionals and recognizing the outstanding contributions made to education.
- Top 10 Online Doctorate in Curriculum & Instruction Degrees according to BestColleges.com.