Design Effective Data Networks with the Online Bachelors Degree in Information Systems – Database
Efficient information systems and databases are vital for successful information management and digital transactions in business and other sectors. With opportunities in a wide range of industries, graduates of database administrator degrees like the online BS in Information Systems – Database can choose from many rewarding careers in business, education, healthcare, criminal justice, and other fields. With the expanding need for management of databases and information systems in the marketplace, the online BS in Information Systems – Database degree offers a specialized track that is tailored to fulfill industry demands.
Liberty University’s online Bachelor of Science in Information Systems – Database is designed to equip you for the future of technology management. Database systems must be dependable and accessible for effective use in an organization, and the Database area of study will prepare you to ensure that these systems deliver information assets efficiently and reliably. With Liberty University’s flexible 100% online format, you can complete the online BS in Information Systems – Database degree in as few as three years while working and staying connected with your family, church, and community.
Why Choose Liberty University’s Online Bachelors in Information Systems – Database Degree Program?
Are you looking for a rewarding career with a promising industry outlook? online in Information Systems – Database will help you a make positive impact on businesses by developing and deploying enterprise database systems and managing corporate information systems.
online Database area of study will provide you with a fully accredited program from a top-ranked online university that will also help you prepare for marketable professional certifications in industry-essential tools, such as Cisco and Java. If you are looking for an online Information Systems Degree with amazing flexibility and a Christian worldview, online Bachelor of Science in Information Systems – Database is the answer.
The Information Systems Database area of study equips students to achieve their goals in database information management by leveraging technology and business skillsets with biblical ethics, making graduates of Liberty programs known for their integrity and excellence. As part of Liberty’s School of Business, the online Bachelors in Information Systems – Database degree holds prestigious program accreditation through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Whether you are currently working in the information systems management field or looking to launch a new career, the Online Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems – Database will make you stand out as a Christ-centered, ethical, and competent professional.
What Will You Learn in the Online Bachelors in Information Systems – Database Degree Program?
Through the online BS in Information Systems, you will gain foundational knowledge of principles of Information Systems and database information and how they support industries in business, non-profit, and government settings. This degree emphasizes the design and management of overall data networks and systems, and so your focus will be programming languages and other tools used in networks and management rather than application development tools.
During this program, you will study course content that will prepare you to take various examinations for certifications that will add to your marketability as a professional and demonstrate your expertise.
Database Online Degree Information and Requirements
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Review the Information Systems – Database online admission requirements
- View all of the Undergraduate Course Syllabi (login required).
- The B.S. in Information Systems has Assessment Fees in some Business courses.
- Oracle® fees are also required for certain courses that prepare students for certification through the official curriculum of Oracle University.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Career Options with a Degree in Information Systems Database
The Database online Program prepares you for a challenging but fulfilling role in information systems and database management. Through the database administrator degree, you will provide support to businesses, financial institutions, telecommunications, healthcare, and national security interests. Potential careers for an information security degree include:
- Database Analyst
- Database Developer
- Data Management Specialist
- Including roles in network, computer systems, and database information
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s BS in Information Technology – Database
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Highlights of Liberty University’s BS in Information Systems – Database Online Degree Program
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past three years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your B.S. in Information Systems – Database from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Database Administrator degree holds program accreditation through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Students can complete the online BS in Information Systems – Database in as little as three years.
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network through courses with expert database administrators and leaders in information systems and database management.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Bachelors in Business Administration – A corporate business-focused degree intended for more flexibility and marketability for general business.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology – A programming-focused degree that emphasizes product development and managing development teams.
- Bachelor of Science in Informatics – Healthcare Informatics – A healthcare-focused business data assurance degree that will also equip you with general business and management skills.