Lead Your Community Through Sports With Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s in Sports Management – Sports Outreach
Do you have an interest in using sports to have a positive influence on your community? Athletics can be the most effective means of outreach that a person can possess, as it is a global language. Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, with a specialization in Sports Outreach, provides the specialized training you will need to effectively manage and lead in outreach roles.
Our Sports Outreach courses will help you understand the history of sport and provide the skills necessary for utilizing sport as a ministry tool. Our students who are passionate about sports can use this platform for ministry in a relevant manner.
Why Choose Our Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management – Sports Outreach?
Liberty University is one of the leading universities in the nation offering both residential and online degree programs. Our residential campus, in historic Lynchburg Virginia, houses a wide variety of world-class athletic programs and facilities. In our B.S. in Sports Management degree, you will learn from seasoned educators and professionals who have experience in Sports Outreach and its impact on communities and nations. By earning your bachelor’s degree from Liberty, you will have the credentials you need to go out and pursue many different career and job opportunities within sports outreach.
By earning your bachelor’s degree in Sports Management from Liberty, you will receive a degree that will be well-respected as our prestigious sports management program has lauded state-of-the-art facilities. You may also follow in the footsteps of past graduates who had the opportunity to intern with such fine organizations as Adidas HQ (Germany), the Washington Redskins, DC United, and Push the Rock. Use your love of sports to reach others and provide a positive influence in your community through Scripture and sports!
What Will You Learn in Our Bachelor in Sports Management – Sports Outreach Degree?
Throughout our Sports Outreach bachelor’s degree, you will study the history of sports, sports law, marketing, and finance. If you are pursuing leadership or management roles within a sports organization (including nonprofit organizations), obtaining this foundational knowledge is critical to ensuring success. Our B.S. in Sports Outreach will involve time, energy, mentorship, and heart, but you won’t be alone. We will support you every step of the way, and teach you how to support and mentor others.
Sports Management Degree Highlights
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your Bachelor’s in Sports Management – Sports Outreach degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- The opportunity to intern at well-known sports organizations and sport-related businesses.
Bachelor’s in Sports Management Degree Requirements and Information
- The Bachelor of Science in Sports Management – Sports Outreach program is housed under the School of Business.
- Review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Course Syllabi (login required)
Bachelor’s in Sports Management Degree Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- Potential college credit for military training.
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Admission Requirements for Our Bachelor’s in Sports Management
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All Applicants Must Submit the Following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official College Transcripts; if not available, unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Sports Management Degree Potential Career Options
Community Recreational Director
Sports Communication & Public Relations