Help Change Lives with a Bachelor’s Degree in Juvenile Justice!
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Juvenile Justice degree will prepare you for success by developing your professional skills and understanding of the delicate internal workings of the juvenile justice system. At Liberty University, we have created our criminal justice bachelor’s degree in juvenile justice with your success in mind. Our online juvenile justice degree will provide a strong foundational understanding of the history, philosophy, and practical issues that influence our criminal justice systems. Designed to be completed in 3 and a half years, and offered 100% online, our program will allow you to continue to work while going to college because our goal is to support you as both a student and as a professional.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s in Juvenile Justice Degree?
Are you looking for a career that will help you influence your community or state? Liberty University’s juvenile justice bachelor’s degree program has been designed to help integrate your faith into your professional life. At Liberty University, we strive to live out Christ-like characteristics and to use the power of faith and education to transform people. Whether you are currently serving in the juvenile justice system or looking to start a new career, our bachelor’s in criminal justice – juvenile justice degree will help you stand out as a Christ-centered, moral, ethical, and value-driven professional with the skill set necessary to excel as a leader in courts, corrections, and policing.
Generous Discount for Active Duty Law Enforcement and Other First Responders
Liberty University is committed to providing world-class education and aims to help students achieve their educational goals, in whatever way we can. The First Response Tuition Discount was created to take some of the financial burdens of tuition off the men and women who work in public service. As Liberty University’s way of saying ‘Thank You,’ we proudly provide you with the following benefits:
What Will You Learn in the Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice -Juvenile Justice?
Liberty University’s online bachelor’s in criminal justice is designed to teach you each phase of the criminal justice system from entry to trial. Throughout this degree, you will learn from professors who have experience — often in the courtroom or corrections field in addition to the classroom. Our juvenile justice degree classes provide learners with a practical approach to studying issues within the juvenile justice system as well as engaging in exciting research projects and case studies.
With an undergraduate criminal justice degree from Liberty University, you’ll gain the foundational knowledge and in-demand skills you need to prepare you for future careers in juvenile justice. This training includes exposure to:
- The foundations of intervention in juvenile corrections.
- The legal and ethical issues surrounding the juvenile justice system.
- How to approach situations in the juvenile justice system as a Christian.
- The principles of criminal investigation in the United States.
- CJUS 321 – Juvenile Corrections
- CJUS 322 – Community-Based Corrections
- CJUS 323 – Delinquency and Crime Prevention
- CJUS 324 – Legal and Ethical Issues in Juvenile Justice
Online Bachelor’s in Juvenile Justice Degree Information
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- This program falls under the Helms School of Government.
- View all of the undergraduate course syllabi (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Online B.S. in Juvenile Justice
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Career Options with a Juvenile Justice Bachelor’s Degree
The online juvenile justice degree was designed to help lead you to a career in youth corrections.
- Juvenile probation officer
- Youth service worker/coordinator
- Outreach counselor
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Benefits of a Juvenile Justice Degree Program
- By earning your juvenile justice degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Our program ranked as one of the Best Online Criminal Justice Programs according to BestColleges.com!
- You will have the opportunity to network with leaders, policymakers, and experts in the criminal justice field from across the country.