Helping You Access Campus and Other Services
Our department issues the University’s official identification card, the Flames Pass, and provides other services for students, faculty, and staff.
Fall 2023 Announcements
- Merchant of the Month: The September Flames Cash merchant of the month is Sweet Frog! Get a $6 small or $8 medium no-weigh cup when you pay with Flames Cash!
- New semester hours: Beginning September 5th, we will be open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Sheetz Flames Cash temporarily unavailable: All Sheetz Lynchburg locations are temporarily unable to accept Flames Cash as payment for transactions. We are working with the stores to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
- New Flames Cash merchants: We are happy to welcome Nautical Bowls (103 W Edge Way) and Noodles & Company (3919 Wards Rd) as our newest Flames Cash merchants!
- To view your Flames Cash, Dining Dollars, and swipe balances:
- Log in to your myLU portal.
- Select the Student Life set from the menu on the left.
- Select Flames Pass.
- GIO program: To change your Fall 2023 meal plan to the Gluten Intolerant Option, please complete the Gluten Intolerant Application form