Take the Lead in Public Service with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Public Administration Degree
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Public Administration degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), so you can be confident you are receiving a quality education. Each course in our public administration specialization will help you enrich your understanding of public administration as well as the financial, professional, and administrative issues related to the federal, state, and local levels of government and non-profit organizations. With your passion and a Public Administration bachelor’s degree accredited by ACBSP, you will stand out from others in your field.
Why Choose Liberty’s Bachelor’s in Business Administration Public Administration Online Degree Program?
Liberty University’s online bachelor’s degree in Business Administration – Public Administration is designed to equip you with a basic understanding of government. With this understanding, you will build a solid foundation for future courses in advanced public administration and business. As you begin to examine public policy and the federal budgetary process, you will learn from professors who desire to see you succeed in your degree and the future. Our professors will help you develop skills in management, administration, finances, and service-oriented leadership.
What Will You Learn Through Liberty’s Online BSBA in Public Administration Degree?
Through our online business and government classes, you will be prepared to lead with confidence as you look forward to your career in public administration. Liberty’s B.S. in Business Administration – Public Administration degree is offered completely online, giving you the ability to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
B.S. in Business Administration – Public Administration Online Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Undergraduate Course Syllabus
Military Benefits for Our Online Bachelors in Public Administration Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Career Options with a Bachelors Degree in Public Administration
- City/County Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Security Specialist
- Probation Officer
BSBA in Public Administration Online Degree Program Highlights
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks will be provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your online bachelor’s in Business Administration – Public Administration degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Our online bachelor’s in Business Administration degree program is ACBSP accredited.
- Students may be eligible to earn additional credit through life experience.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
- You will have access to a wide variety of resources and materials found through Liberty University’s Jerry Falwell Library search portal while you pursue your online Business Administration – Public Administration bachelors degree.
Admission Requirements for the Business Administration – Public Administration Online Bachelor’s Degree
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.