Take the Lead in Public Service with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Public Administration Degree
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Public Administration degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), so you can be confident you are receiving a quality education. Each course in our public administration specialization will help you enrich your understanding of public administration as well as the financial, professional, and administrative issues related to the federal, state, and local levels of government and non-profit organizations. With your passion and a public administration bachelor’s degree accredited by ACBSP, you will stand out from others in your field.
Why Choose Liberty’s Bachelor’s in Business Administration Public Administration Online Degree Program?
Through our online business and government classes, you will be prepared to lead with confidence as you look forward to your career in public administration.
Liberty’s B.S. in Business Administration – Public Administration degree is offered completely online, giving you the ability to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
What Will You Learn Through Liberty’s Online BSBA in Public Administration Degree?
Liberty University’s online bachelor’s degree in business administration – public administration is designed to equip you with a basic understanding of government. With this understanding, you will build a solid foundation for future courses in advanced public administration and business. As you begin to examine public policy and the federal budgetary process, you will learn from professors who desire to see you succeed in your degree and the future. Our professors will help you develop skills in management, administration, finances, and service-oriented leadership.
Throughout this degree, you will study the application of economic theory, management theory, administrative law, and political theory in the resolution of public sector management cases. In addition, you will become familiar with the content of specific laws, rules, and regulations of government agencies as imposed on the private sector and the processes by which those agencies operate. Your studies will culminate with advanced methods of business and current trends in public administration.
- GOVT 360 – Public Administration
- GOVT 462 – Public Finance and Budgeting
- GOVT 470 – Government Regulation of Business
- GOVT 475 – Advanced Public Administration*
*Course guide coming soon
B.S. in Business Administration – Public Administration Online Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides. (login required)
Military Benefits for Our Online Bachelor’s in Public Administration Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options with a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
- Administrative officer
- City/county manager
- Probation officer
- Security specialist
BSBA in Public Administration Online Degree Program Highlights
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks will be provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Our online bachelor’s in business administration degree program is ACBSP accredited.
- Students may be eligible to earn additional credit through life experience.
- You will have access to a wide variety of resources and materials found through Liberty University’s Jerry Falwell Library search portal while you pursue your online business administration – public administration bachelor’s degree.
Admission Requirements for the Business Administration – Public Administration Online Bachelor’s Degree
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.