Impact the Lives of Our Nation’s Military Members and Their Families by Earning a Bachelor of Psychology Degree in Military Resilience!
Our 100% online Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Military Resilience degree program trains and equips individuals to serve our nation’s heroes and help their families deal with the physical, mental, and spiritual burdens of military service. Our military resilience degree program was created to provide a strong foundation of knowledge based on current Christian theories and research, so you can support our servicemen and women with the love of Christ.
At Liberty University, we have created our military resilience degree with your success in mind. Designed to be completed in four years or less, our program will allow you to continue to work while going to college. Our goal is to support you as both a student and a professional.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Military Resilience Training Program?
Our B.S. in Psychology – Military Resilience degree is offered completely online, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus. We will help prepare you for an effective career in assisting military members in leading healthy and spiritually sound lives through carefully selected courses and professors who lead from a biblical worldview.
Whether you are currently working with the military community, are a service member, veteran or military spouse, or you are looking to start a new career, our Bachelor in Psychology in Military Resilience will help you stand out as a Christ-centered, ethical, and value-driven professional.
Liberty University – A Top Military Friendly School
Liberty University strives to support our service members and their families. Whether it’s ensuring students can earn a world-class education online or by providing education programs to help military members transition to civilian life, Liberty University’s benefits for military personnel, veterans, and their families are the best.
- We are the state of Virginia’s first Purple Heart University!
- Liberty University has been recognized for its standout academic programs and military supportive culture by Military Times, earning the No. 2 rank on the list of Best Online & Nontraditional Schools of 2019.
Liberty University’s Military Friendliness Awards
What Will You Learn in the Online Military Resilience Training Program?
At Liberty University, we have created our military resilience degree with your success in mind. With core courses in areas such as social psychology and the integration of psychology and Christianity, you will build strong foundational knowledge of psychological principles and be able to integrate your faith into the field.
The military resilience training program was created to provide a strong foundational knowledge of military resilience counseling and the psychology of military families. Each course is taught from a Christian perspective to create a balance between science, practice, and faith. This combination allows you to explore the different approaches to psychology from a Christian perspective. You will learn to apply tools and techniques to create treatment plans and approaches to use in the field of military resilience.
Highlights of Our Online B.S. in Psychology – Military Resilience Degree
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 5 years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-$2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Military Resilience degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Liberty University is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- According to the Occupational Information Network, clinical areas of psychology are expected to grow up to 19% by 2024, so students who continue on to a graduate-level program can expect a good outlook on employment opportunities.
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders and experts in military resilience training and psychology from all across the country.
- You can complete the online B.S. in Psychology – Military Resilience in as little as 3 years!
Honor Society and Advanced Certificates
- Did you know Liberty University has a Psi Chi Honor Society chapter? Learn more about membership opportunities.
- Liberty University has worked closely with the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) to offer certificates of completion for many of our psychology courses. For a complete list of courses, contact one of our admissions counselors today!
- Students in the online bachelor’s degree in psychology who complete PSYC 450 (Children in Healthcare) will be eligible to pursue Child Life Specialist Certification.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Bachelor’s in Psychology – Resilience Training Degree Information
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- This program falls under the School of Behavioral Sciences.
- View the Undergraduate Behavioral Sciences Course Guide (login required).
Potential Career Options with a Degree in Military Resilience
The Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Military Resilience was designed to give you the tools you need to minister to the military community. Potential careers include:
- Grief services counselor
- Outreach coordinator
Admission Requirements for Our Online B.S. in Psychology
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admission-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High school self-certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.