Help People Transform Their Lives by Earning a Bachelor of Psychology Degree in Life Coaching!
Liberty University’s 100% online psychology degree in life coaching will help develop your professional skills and understanding of the diverse theoretical approaches of behavioral modification, multicultural counseling, and research issues. With core psychology courses in Social and Abnormal Psychology and Integration of Psychology and Christianity, you will be able to build strong foundational knowledge in key areas of psychology and learn how to integrate your faith into the field. Our online life coaching degree program will also equip you with the skills you need to assist others in helping them achieve their goals and overcome obstacles.
“Liberty’s program allowed me to get an accredited Psychology degree at my convenience. The schedule was flexible and the online library resources were awesome. I am now receiving an extra 6% at work because of my Liberty degree. I grew both intellectually and spiritually because of Liberty’s emphasis on education from a Christian perspective.”
– Robert N. Betancourt, B.S. in Psychology Student
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Life Coaching Degree?
We have created our online life coaching degree with your success in mind. Designed to be completed in four years or less, our program will allow you to continue to work while going to college. Our goal is to support you as both a student and a professional as you follow Christ. At Liberty, we strive to use the power of faith and education to transform people and the world. Whether you are currently a life coach, or you are looking to start a new career, our online life coaching degree will make you stand out as a Christ-centered, ethical, and value-driven professional.
What Will You Learn in our Online Psychology – Life Coaching Program?
By specializing in our life coaching program, you will learn in-demand skills and methods to provide biblically sound guidance and teaching to future clients. Your courses will cover materials that allow you to explore the aspect of professional coaching as you cover topics relating to health and wellness. Each course teaches a different aspect of the life coaching profession, covering self-care to financial advice. You will also evaluate current coaching models and techniques as you heighten your effectiveness in creating effective coaching strategies. Liberty University’s online undergraduate psychology program is committed to providing you with a quality education designed to promote an integrated understanding of science, practice, and faith. These three components are successfully taught in each class through precise scientific application and practices that are supported by a Christian worldview.
- PSYC 365 – Psychological Foundations of Learning
- PSYC 380 – Physiological Psychology
- PSYC 420 – Psychology and Christianity
- PSYC 430 – Abnormal Psychology
Highlights of Our Online Life Coaching Degree
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-%2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your life coaching degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- This bachelor’s degree in psychology – life coaching is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- According to the Occupational Information Network, clinical areas of psychology are expected to grow up to 19% by 2024, so students who continue on to a graduate-level program can expect a good outlook on employment opportunities.
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders and experts in life coaching and psychology from across the country.
Honor Society and Advanced Certificates
- Did you know Liberty University has a Psi Chi Honor Society chapter? Learn more about membership opportunities.
- Liberty University has worked closely with the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) to offer certificates of completion for many of our psychology courses. For a complete list of courses, contact one of our admissions counselors today!
- Students in the Online Degree in Psychology who complete PSYC 450 (Children in Healthcare) will be eligible to pursue Child Life Specialist Certification.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- Potential college credit for military training
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times
Admission Requirements for Our Online B.S. in Psychology
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admission-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A high school self-certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Potential Career Options with a Degree in Life Coaching
The online life coaching program was designed to give you insight into the development and influences of personality based psychology theories to assist others in reaching their goals. Potential careers include:
- Career coach
- Life coach
- Non-licensed counselor
B.S. in Psychology – Life Coaching Degree Program Information
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- This program falls under the School of Behavioral Sciences.
- View the Undergraduate Behavioral Sciences Course Guide (login required).
- Do you what more out of your degree? Add a minor (or two) to focus or expand your studies further.