Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Business?
As a pioneer of distance education since 1985 and a top-five ranked Christian university, Liberty has the reputation, resources, and academic quality to give you the flexible and affordable training you need to further your career. Our 100% online business degrees and certificate programs are designed not only to give you the practical business skills you need to survive in competitive industries, but equip you with the problem-solving mentality, creative flexibility, and ethical principles you need to thrive while maintaining your Christian values.
Liberty’s School of Business has achieved voluntary accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), demonstrating it has met standards of business education that promote teaching excellence. Check out the list of programs that have this special program accreditation.
Our focus is to build up men and women who are following God’s calling to be employees, leaders, and entrepreneurs who exemplify Christian principles. Apply today and become a part of Liberty’s mission to Train Champions for Christ!
Gain Practical, Marketable, and Advanced Business Skills and Knowledge
Liberty’s School of Business offers a wide range of business programs to meet any career or educational need. You can pursue a business degree or certificate at any level, from certificate to doctoral. Below, you will find a few examples of careers you could pursue with a degree from Liberty’s School of Business.
- Work towards becoming an accountant with an online bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Work as a computer programmer with an online bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- Work as a human resource manager with an online MBA in Human Resources.
- Become a business owner or manager with an online Bachelor’s of Business Administration – Entrepreneurship.
- Work as an information security specialist with an online Master’s in Cyber Security.
- Become a healthcare administrator with an online bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration.
- Work as a health information technology specialist with an online degree in Healthcare Informatics.
You can check out all our degree and certificate programs on each of our business program pages. Apply online today or contact an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9595!
What are the Benefits of Earning an Online Degree from Liberty?
- Earning your degree or certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility sets you apart from others.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times!
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Undergraduate Military Benefits
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- Potential college credit for military training
Graduate Military Benefits
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)