Why Choose Liberty University’s Business School?
As a pioneer in distance learning since 1985 and a Christian university recognized for its academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, Liberty has the reputation and resources to give you the flexible and affordable training you need to further your career. Our 100% online business degrees and certificate programs are designed not only to give you the practical business skills you need to survive in competitive industries, but to equip you with the problem-solving mentality, creative flexibility, and ethical principles you need to thrive while maintaining Christian ethics.
Most of Liberty’s School of Business degrees have achieved voluntary accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), demonstrating they have met standards of business education that promote teaching excellence. Check out the list of programs that have this special program accreditation.
Our focus is to build up men and women who are following God’s calling to be employees, leaders, and entrepreneurs who exemplify Christian principles. Partner with us and see how far our training and your passion can take you!
View Available School of Business Programs
We value flexibility, and we know that each of our students is at a different stage in their education, career, and life. Liberty University’s online business degrees are available at every degree level. Browse our online business programs below, and choose the degree that’s right for you.
If you are just starting your education, or you’ve never earned a business degree before, then one of our undergraduate business programs may be for you.
If you have already earned your undergraduate degree, and you’re looking to further your business career, then one of Liberty University’s online MBA degrees, graduate certificates, or doctoral programs can help you meet your career goals.
What is the best online business school?
Choosing where to pursue higher education is an important decision. You want to make sure you’re choosing the best school to meet your professional and academic goals as well as your personal needs. We believe Liberty University is one of the top online business schools.
Here are some things that set Liberty University’s business degrees apart:
- Our business degrees and certificates are available in a flexible online format so you can fit your online courses around your busy schedule.
- Your business professors are experienced in the field, and they are ready to use their expertise to mentor and guide you throughout your program.
- Because our business school online is accredited by ACBSP, you can have the confidence that your degree is meeting rigorous academic standards and will be well-respected when you are looking for new positions or a promotion.
Can I get my business degree online?
Yes – there are many online colleges for business available today. And you can earn your degree with Liberty University’s online school for business!
We strive to ensure our online students have the following:
- Flexibility – because you’re a busy professional who needs to earn your degree without coming to a traditional campus.
- Academic quality – because you don’t want to waste your time on a program that won’t take your career further.
- Personalization – because we want to partner with you, mentor you, and pray for you throughout your education.
Is a degree in business administration worth it?
You may be looking at online schools for business administration and wondering if one of these degrees would be worth your time, effort, and money. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median pay for various business-related positions can range from $60,850 to $81,320 depending on the specific field within business you’re choosing to pursue. Depending on your education level, field, and location, you could easily be making 6 figures as a business professional.*
Additionally, the BLS also has statistics showing the median pay for entry-level business positions for applicants with a bachelor’s degree. The lowest median pay is $50,600 with only a bachelor’s degree.** If you are planning to pursue one of Liberty University’s online MBAs or doctorates, then your earning potential can only increase!
Gain Practical, Marketable, and Advanced Business Skills and Knowledge
Liberty’s School of Business offers a wide range of business programs to meet any career or educational need. You can pursue a business degree at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral level. We also offer various certificates that can be completed in as little as 1 or 2 semesters!
Below, you will find a few examples of careers you could pursue with a degree from Liberty’s School of Business.
- Work towards becoming an accountant with an online bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Work as a computer programmer with an online bachelor’s degree in information technology.
- Work as a human resource manager with Liberty’s online MBA in Human Resources.
- Become a business owner or manager with an online bachelor’s of business administration – entrepreneurship.
- Work as an information security specialist with an online master’s in cyber security.
- Become a healthcare administrator with an online bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration.
- Work as a health information technology specialist with our online bachelor’s degree in healthcare informatics.
- Become an account executive with an online DBA (Doctor of Business Administration) in accounting.
You can check out all our degree and certificate programs on each of our business program pages. Apply online today or contact an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9595!
School of Business Highlights
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online business degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- As a student in our School of Business, you may have the opportunity to participate in an internship to gain hands-on experience before graduation!
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- Potential college credit for military training
- 8-week course format, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week course format, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
- Executive Certificate tuition discount – $300 per credit hour
- Pursuing one of our doctoral degrees? Find out how you can earn a doctorate for only $300 per credit hour!
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Learn more about meeting requirements for licensure or certification in your state.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Business Careers with High Pay (viewed online July 17, 2020). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
**Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Business and Financial Occupations (viewed online July 17, 2020). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.