Help Your Company Grow with an Online Advertising and Marketing Degree
In today’s world, the internet touches every part of our lives. People around the world often spend hours a day on the web, and many consumers now complete their shopping online. Because of this, traditional marketing forms like print ads and direct mail are no longer as effective as they once were. Modern companies need to adjust their marketing strategies to account for new technology and consumer behavior.
The answer? Digital advertising. At its core, this involves any form of marketing that takes place on electronic devices and the internet. Advertising has always been about meeting your audience right where they are and communicating with them on the platforms they use. Today, that means reaching people on the internet.
As more and more of today’s processes move to online platforms, the field of digital marketing is growing. Employers need digitally savvy individuals who can create and implement ways to engage audiences, clients, and consumers. With a degree that provides training in business and marketing, you can become a valuable asset to any company you end up working for – someone who can help your organization reach customers, sell products, and grow.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Why Choose Liberty’s Digital Marketing Degree Online?
Our online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) is designed to develop your technical, creative, and business skills so that you can become more competitive in your field. With this online marketing degree, you’ll learn from professors who have years of experience in the business world. Drawing on what they have learned in their own careers, they will equip you with the tools you need to stand out to employers.
We believe you can pursue your education goals without putting your life on hold. That’s why our digital marketing undergraduate program is offered completely online. With this format, you’ll have more freedom to personalize your degree so that it best fits your schedule and needs. You can log into your classes from the comfort of your own home and fit your coursework around your other priorities — like your family and job.
Your digital marketing degree courses will also help you grasp how to apply biblical principles to business and marketing practices. Your online advertising degree won’t just teach you on-the-job skills — it will help foster your spiritual growth and prepare you to be a Champion for Christ in the workplace.
What Will You Learn in Our Digital Marketing and Advertising Online Bachelor’s Degree?
If you want to gain leadership and marketing skills that can help you succeed in the business world, this program is for you. After completing your degree, you’ll know how to use integrated marketing communications to help your company reach consumers and get its message to the world. Alongside your general business classes, you’ll complete specialized courses that will teach you a variety of digital marketing strategies like site optimization, web analytics, mobile marketing, and customer retention.
Our digital marketing degree can prepare you to serve effectively in small business environments, corporate arenas, and the global market. Companies across all industries need people who are up to date on the latest trends in digital communications. This program will give you a skill set that is highly sought after in the job market.
For instance, you’ll learn basic techniques for both attracting and retaining customers. Your courses will dive into the minds of consumers, helping you understand what they need and how to appeal to them through digital content. Additionally, you’ll learn how to compete in e-commerce markets, connect with clients through internet marketing tactics, and convert consumers into customers.
- BUSI 331 – Marketing Research
- BUSI 436 – Digital Marketing in a Virtual World
- BUSI 439 – Conversion and Optimization
- BUSI 442 – Consumer Retention through Digital Marketing
B.S. in Business Marketing Job Opportunities
When you earn your BSBA, marketing jobs across many industries may be available to you. Some of the roles you may qualify for include:
- Advertising account executive
- Digital copywriter
- Digital marketing specialist
- Market research analyst
- Media buyer
- Promotions manager
- Public relations officer
- SEO strategist
- Social media marketer
- Web content manager
Liberty University Marketing Degree Information
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Advertising
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- College credit for military training
Highlights of Our Online Digital Marketing Degree Program
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online BSBA in Digital Marketing and Advertising degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our online undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- As a student in our online BSBA in Digital Marketing and Advertising program, you can access a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s research portal.
- This BSBA serves as an excellent stepping stone toward earning a Master of Business Administration from Liberty.
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Undergraduate Online Programs
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.