Help Your Company Grow with an Online Marketing Bachelor’s Degree
In today’s world, digital marketing and advertising are not an option for businesses – they are integral aspects of a healthy company. Without digital marketing efforts, businesses lose a major avenue of potential growth. By earning an online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Digital Marketing and Advertising from Liberty, you can become well versed in the world of digital marketing and the key performance indicators that measure the success of digital marketing efforts.
With a degree in digital marketing, you can help businesses identify areas of strength as well as areas that need improvement. Without expertise like this, many businesses are not able to keep up with their competitors. With a broad business knowledge in conjunction with digital marketing expertise, you can change a business from the inside out.
So what are you waiting for? Whether you are a seasoned veteran in digital marketing or you are just beginning, earning an online business marketing degree from Liberty can help as you prepare to take the next step in your career.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Why Choose Liberty’s Digital Marketing Degree Online?
Our online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) is designed to develop your technical, creative, and business skills so that you can become more competitive in your field. With this online marketing degree, you’ll learn from professors who have years of experience in the business world. Drawing on what they have learned in their own careers, they can help equip you with the tools you need to stand out to employers.
We believe you can pursue your educational goals without putting your life on hold. That’s why our digital marketing major is offered 100% online with no set login times – designed to fit your schedule and needs. You can log into your classes from the comfort of home and fit your coursework around your other priorities — like your family and job.
In addition to world-class professors and the flexibility of pursuing your bachelor of business administration online, Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). WIth recognition like this, you can be confident you are earning a top-notch credential.
What Will You Learn in Our Digital Marketing and Advertising Online Bachelor’s Degree?
As you search for a digital marketing university, we know that the quality of your education is an important factor. Alongside general business classes, you’ll complete specialized courses that will cover a variety of digital marketing strategies like site optimization, web analytics, mobile marketing, and customer retention.
Our digital marketing degree can prepare you to serve effectively in small business environments, corporate arenas, and the global market. Companies across all industries need people who are up to date on the latest trends in digital communications. This program is designed to give you a skill set that is highly sought after in the job market.
For instance, you’ll learn basic techniques for both attracting and retaining customers. Your courses will dive into the minds of consumers, helping you understand what they need and how to appeal to them through digital content. Additionally, you’ll study how to compete in e-commerce markets, connect with clients through internet marketing tactics, and convert consumers into customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! With a business marketing degree from Liberty, you can stand out from other applicants by having a strong skill set that is becoming increasingly valuable. With Google processing 40,000 search queries each second,* a business can’t afford to not have qualified business marketing professionals leading the charge on the digital front.
*Marketingevolution.com at 100 Digital Marketing Statistics to Support Your 2022 Strategy (viewed online April 6, 2022).
Business marketing degrees go by many names. The variance of the nomenclature of these degrees is usually minor and deals with specific focuses on the degree. At Liberty, our program is called a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Digital Marketing and Advertising.
The reason for this is that digital marketing and advertising is the specialization of our program. The benefit of pursuing your business marketing degree at Liberty is that you can gain important business knowledge in human resources, organizational behavior, marketing, and leadership while also specializing in digital marketing so that you can be a well-rounded business professional upon graduation.
What degrees are best for marketing?
We believe our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Digital Marketing and Advertising degree is the best degree for the marketing profession. By pursuing this degree, you implicitly also gain an understanding of the different forms of marketing and the various applications within the field.
If you are more interested in print marketing and general marketing, you may want to pursue one of our BS in Business Administration degrees with a different specialization. For example, our Bachelor of Science in Marketing Analytics or Bachelor of Science in Marketing: Sales Management and Professional Selling degrees have different specializations that can help you hone your skills in different areas.
Do jobs in marketing pay well?
Marketing managers earned a median salary of $141,490 in 2020.* Pursuing your marketing degree at Liberty can potentially lead to a variety of lucrative marketing careers.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers (viewed online April 6, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
- BUSI 331 – Marketing Research
- BUSI 436 – Digital Marketing in a Virtual World
- BUSI 439 – Conversion and Optimization
- BUSI 442 – Customer Retention through Digital Marketing
BS in Business Marketing Job Opportunities
When you earn your BSBA, marketing jobs across many industries may be available to you. Some of the roles you may qualify for include:
- Advertising account executive
- Digital copywriter
- Digital marketing specialist
- Market research analyst
- Media buyer
- Promotions manager
- Public relations officer
- SEO strategist
- Social media marketer
- Web content manager
Liberty University Marketing Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Advertising
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
Highlights of Our Online Digital Marketing Degree Program
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online BSBA in Digital Marketing and Advertising degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our online undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 7 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn accreditation through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- As a student in our online BSBA in Digital Marketing and Advertising program, you can access a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s research portal.
- This BSBA serves as an excellent stepping stone toward earning a Master of Business Administration from Liberty.
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Business Administration Online Programs
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.