Soar to New Heights in Your Career with a Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management Degree Online
Are you interested in aviation without a desire to be a pilot? Do you have passion for business and helping a company succeed? Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science (BS) in Aviation Management degree online can help your career take off.
Our online bachelor’s degree combines principles of aviation with a business administration. This unique approach provides you with marketable management and communication skills that can set you apart in the field of aeronautics.
Airlines, aircraft manufacturers, government agencies, and many other organizations in the aviation industry need managers and executives. Competitive candidates have a background in flight operations and possess advanced business skills. Liberty’s undergraduate aviation management online degree is designed to help you fill this need.
Our degree allows you to develop a working knowledge of aircraft regulations, aviation technologies, aviation safety programs, and aviation management concepts. With this flexible degree, you can pursue many different career options.
Our program includes aviation management courses that can get you started on an airport or aviation management career path. Liberty’s aviation business degree program offer flexibility and affordability that provide you with a world class education. If you want to pursue airport management or airline management, this degree can help equip you. Whether you are a pilot or not, a airport management degree online can set you apart.
Liberty’s online aviation management degree can help you enter the professional world. Our program helps prepare you for a rewarding career in a growing field without traveling to a flight school or campus. With the built-in flexibility of free electives and transfer credit, Liberty’s BS in Aviation Management shines above other programs.
We believe our program is one of the best online degree programs in aviation available today. We help you make the most out of your previous flight experience and maintenance training through transfer credits. This degree can help you get started or specialize your previous education to further your career.
Why Choose Liberty’s Undergraduate Aviation Management Degree Online?
Liberty’s Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management was built from the ground up to give you flexibility. An undergraduate degree in aviation management can help you get ahead if you are looking to start or advance your career.
If you don’t want to fly or if you are not able to fly, you still have options. If you are interested in aviation, our program may be right for you. Our 100% online program allows you to pursue a business career that is specifically tailored for aeronautics. If you do happen to have prior flight training, we can help you maximize that experience by evaluation for transfer credit.
All of our programs and courses are taught from a biblical worldview. A foundational knowledge of biblical principles can equip you to honor the Lord in your future career. Liberty’s faculty have real-world experience in aviation management and operations that allow them to better instruct you. They also have a strong foundation in biblical truth that conveys the biblical worldview that we teach.
Once you have completed a bachelor of science in aviation business administration, your education does not have to end. If you are interested in continuing further with an aviation management school, Liberty University offers a Master of Science in Aeronautics. An aviation management graduate program can help you take your career to even higher heights.
Interested in Transferring Flight Training?
If you have prior flight training and want to expand your horizons, an aviation business administration degree can help you grow. Instead of entering an entirely new field, you can stay in aviation while branching out. You can transfer some of your aviation training into Liberty’s specially designed BS in Aviation Management. With your training, experience, and new skills in business management, you can become an ideal candidate for organizations looking for managers.
Brand New to the Field of Aviation?
If you are entering the aviation field, Liberty’s BS in Aviation Management can give you a rewarding career path. This program includes aviation management courses online. In these courses, you can learn the fundamentals of aviation while gaining an in-depth understanding of essential business areas.
Our School of Aeronautics strives to teach you the tools to build a successful future through our online aviation management courses.
The BS in Aviation Management is built around a capstone project. Future employers can see how you would apply your industry-specific knowledge and skills to solve real-world aviation business problems. The essential skills and practical experience you can earn in an aircraft management program can help you stand out in the marketplace.
What Will You Learn in Our 100% Online Aviation Management Bachelor Degree?
Liberty’s BS in Aviation Management is designed to equip aviation professionals for leadership and management roles without flight credentials. You can gain a foundational knowledge of aviation principles in addition to business and management training. These skills you acquire through this program can be useful for aviation-related careers.
Our program allows you to choose from a large selection of corporate business, business law, and marketing courses. The goal of these courses is to prepare you for a variety of aviation management roles through our aviation management bachelor degree online.
If you have earned a pilot’s license or completed related training, you may be able to earn transfer credit. This flexibility allows you to keep more of your training credit while still pursuing a career in the aviation field.
To demonstrate your expertise in the aviation business, you will complete a capstone project. In this project, you will apply your skills and knowledge to real-world problems. This can allow you to demonstrate to employers that you can address practical business challenges.
An aviation operations degree offered through Liberty will include airport operations courses online. Your courses cover aviation leadership, safety, weather, human factors, and history. Other topics will include air carrier management, non-profit aviation management, and principles of aviation administration.
The business courses required for the degree will include topics such as:
- Financial principles
- Human resources
- Organizational behavior
- Principles of marketing and management
The topics in our Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management degree online can help you master topics essential for your career.
Aviation Management Degree Featured Courses
- AVIA 245 – Aviation Leadership
- AVIA 314 – Principles of Aviation Administration
- AVIA 360 – Corporate and Business Aviation
- BUSI 342 – Human Resource Management
Highlights of Our BS in Aviation Management Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online aviation management degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 8 years – and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Transfer in previous flight credentials for course credit and complete your degree faster.
- Complete an aviation management capstone project to demonstrate how your industry-specific skills can solve real-world problems.
Online Aviation Management Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Aeronautics.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Undergraduate Aeronautics Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
Career Opportunities for BS in Aviation Management Graduates
You may be asking yourself, “Is aviation management a good career?” With Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management, you can prepare for various aviation management-related careers. This flexibility can allow you to select a career that best suits your interests. Airline management careers can include:
- Air traffic controller
- Air transport manager
- Aircraft manufacturing and sales manager
- Airline operation manager
Additional training or certifications may be required for some positions.
Admission Requirements for the Online Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management Degree
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.