Prepare to Lead in the Field of Aeronautics with Liberty’s B.S. in Aviation Management
Have you started flight training or earned your license, but had to change course? If you find that a flight credential no longer fits your needs, Liberty’s Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management can help you use your training to fill an urgent need for industry-specialized leaders in the field of aeronautics.
Airlines, aircraft manufacturers, government agencies, and many other organizations in the aviation industry need managers and executives who have a background in flight and possess advanced business skills. Liberty’s 100% online B.S. in Aviation Management is designed to help you fill this need by providing you with working knowledge of aircraft regulations, aviation technologies, aviation safety programs, and aviation management concepts.
Graduates from Liberty’s online aviation management degree can enter the professional world prepared for a rewarding career in a growing field – all without having to travel to a flight school or campus. With the built-in flexibility of free electives for transfer credit, Liberty’s B.S. in Aviation Management is the best degree program to help you make the most out of your previous flight and maintenance training or specialize your education for your career.
Why Choose Liberty’s B.S. in Aviation Management Degree?
Liberty’s Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management was built from the ground up to give you flexibility in how you enter the field of aviation or continue in the industry if you are unable to meet flight credential requirements.
Need to Transfer Flight Training?
If you lost your FAA medical certification or are unable to complete necessary flight requirements for your desired license, you can use your expertise in the business side of aviation instead. Rather than start over in a new discipline, you can transfer in more of your aviation training into Liberty’s specially designed B.S. in Aviation Management. With your training, experience, and new skills in business and management, you can be an ideal candidate for organizations looking for managers with insider industry knowledge.
Brand New to the Field of Aviation?
If you are entering the aviation field for the first time but don’t want to pursue a flight licensure track, Liberty’s B.S. in Aviation Management can give you a rewarding alternative career path. Through this program, you will learn the fundamentals of aviation while gaining an in-depth understanding of essential business areas. Our School of Aeronautics strives for complete career readiness in our students – meaning you will be given the tools you need to build a successful future.
Regardless of your career path, our B.S. in Aviation Management focuses on providing you with a practical application of your experience and knowledge. The B.S. in Aviation Management is built around a capstone project that will help you demonstrate to future employers that you can apply your industry-specific knowledge and skills to solve real-world aviation business problems. This combination of essential skills and practical application can help you stand out in the marketplace.
What Will You Learn in Our 100% Online Aviation Management Degree?
Liberty’s B.S. in Aviation Management is designed to equip aviation professionals for leadership and management roles that do not require flight credentials.
Through this program, you will gain a foundation of aviation-specific core content that will explore topics unique to the field while also gaining business and management training that will be especially useful for aviation-related careers. You will also have the benefit of a large selection of corporate business, business law, and marketing courses that can help prepare you for a variety of aviation management roles.
If you previously earned a pilot’s license or completed training, you may be able to turn your experience into transfer credit for the 100% online B.S. in Aviation Management program. This flexibility allows you to keep more of your training credit while still pursuing a career in the aviation field without a flight credential.
To demonstrate your expertise in the aviation business, you will complete a capstone project. This project will apply your skills and knowledge to real-world problems and demonstrate to employers that you can apply your training to practical business needs.
Aviation Management Degree Featured Courses
- AVIA 245 – Aviation Leadership
- AVIA 314 – Principles of Aviation Administration
- AVIA 360 – Corporate and Business Aviation
- BUSI 342 – Human Resource Management
Highlights of Our B.S. in Aviation Management Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online aviation management degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years – and counting.
- Transfer in previous flight credentials for course credit and complete your degree faster.
- Complete an aviation management capstone project to demonstrate how your industry-specific skills can solve real-world problems.
Online Aviation Management Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Aeronautics.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Undergraduate Aeronautics Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
- Potential college credit for military training
Career Opportunities for BS in Aviation Management Graduates
- Air traffic controller
- Air transport manager
- Aircraft manufacturing and sales manager
- Airline operation manager
Admission Requirements for the Online Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management Degree
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.