Advance Your Career with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Communication from Liberty University
Liberty University’s 100% online B.S. in Business Administration – Communications degree is designed to help you stand out in the competitive business industry. Whether you are interacting with management, the public, or colleagues, communication skills are vital. Our online business communications program will help you successfully prepare for a professional career by enriching your knowledge and understanding of communication theory and best practices.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online BSBA in Communications Degree?
Through our online business and communications classes, you will be prepared to begin an exciting career in marketing, public relations, human resources, and many similar fields. Liberty’s B.S. in Business Administration degree is offered completely online, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
Accreditations and Awards
In addition to our regional accreditation, Liberty University’s bachelors in Business Administration – Communications online degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). This demonstrates that Liberty has met standards of business education that promotes teaching excellence.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s of Business Administration – Communications Degree Program?
Our bachelor’s degree in Business Administration – Communication is an excellent degree program for students wishing to enhance their communication and leadership skills. Our online communications classes will give you insight into the consumer mindset as you advance your expertise in time management, teamwork, research, organization, and critical thinking skills. Because we Train Champions for Christ, our online BSBA in Communications degree will prepare you to serve effectively as an expert in a small business environment, the corporate arena, or even the global market while helping you integrate your faith with your professional life.
As you begin your degree, you will learn basic techniques in storytelling through an exciting media writing class designed to help you effectively reach your target audience. After one semester, you will be able to write news stories, produce copy for broadcast, and create an advertising package. As you reach junior and senior status, you will be able to implement effective integrated web and social marketing programs to give you marketable experience in the business industry. Our professors are devoted to helping you pursue your passions from a biblical worldview as you take the first step toward a degree in Business Communication.
- JOUR 225 – Media Writing
- SCOM 110 – Media and Culture
- STCO 307 – Strategic Communication
- STCO 356 – Digital/Social/Mobile Communications Strategies
Our B.S. in Business Administration serves as an excellent stepping-stone toward earning a Master of Business Administration, also offered online through Liberty.
BSBA in Communications Degree Information and Requirements
- The bachelor’s in business communications program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for the BSBA – Communication program.
- View the Undergraduate Course Syllabi (login required).
Military Benefits of Our Online B.S. in Business Communication
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
- Potential college credit for military training.
Potential Careers with a BSBA Degree in Communication
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Business Marketing
- Communications Manager
- Corporate Communications
- Event Management
Highlights of Liberty’s Online B.S. in Business Administration – Communication Degree Program
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800 – 2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your online bachelor’s degree in Business Administration – Communications from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Our bachelors in Business Administration program is ACBSP accredited.
- The B.S. in Business Administration – Communications ranked #5 in Best Online Bachelor in Communication Programs according to Bestcolleges.com.
- You will have access to a wide variety of resources and materials found through Liberty University’s Jerry Falwell Library search portal while you pursue your online bachelors in Business Administration – Communication degree.
Admissions Requirements for Online Bachelor’s Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.