Prepare to Lead in the Auto Industry with a Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Business Management
Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) and Data Analysis – Automotive Dealership Management degree is a great way to gain managerial skills that are needed in the automotive retail industry. Our dealership management courses can equip you with the knowledge you need to thrive in this ever-growing field by training you in the areas of customer service, leadership, and communications. With this program, you can become an invaluable member of dealership operations.
The automotive industry covers a broad range of companies and roles that are involved in the design, production, and sale of motor vehicles and parts. If you want to work in a fast-paced field that lets you use your leadership and administration skills, auto industry management may be the right fit for you. Whether your goal is to work in sales, general management, or ownership, our online BSBA program can give you the tools you need to succeed in the automotive sector.
Our business administration program will help you develop highly sought-after communication and computer skills for all areas of business. With the automotive dealership management cognate, you will also gain specialized knowledge that can prepare you to lead in many areas. These include customer relations, inventory, sales, warranty, parts, and marketing in the auto industry.
Why Choose Our Automotive Business Management Degree?
This BSBA program will sharpen your knowledge and abilities as an auto dealership professional. Our faculty have extensive real-world experience in the automotive business, and they can prepare you to run an efficient, productive, and profitable vehicle dealership. If you want to work in the business and administration side of the auto industry, this degree can help you meet your career goals and gain an edge over your competition.
Our goal is to help you earn your degree in a way that fits your schedule, career needs, and academic interests. That’s why we’ve designed our B.S. in Auto Dealership Management program to be 100% online. You can complete your courses from the comfort of your own home and get a flexible, affordable education that fits your personal schedule. Most importantly, you can finish college while still focusing on what really matters, like your family, job, and community.
What sets Liberty apart from other schools that offer business administration degrees? We won’t just help you succeed academically and professionally — we can help you become a Champion for Christ and follow your life’s calling. Your professors will teach you practical ways to integrate Christian principles with industry best practices. Partner with us and prepare to lead in the business world with excellence and integrity.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s BS in Business Administration and Data Analysis – Automotive Marketing and Management Degree Program?
Under the training of our seasoned professors, you can learn how to successfully lead in an auto dealership. You can also advance your expertise in the administrative aspects of a dealership, including marketing, sales, operations, legal issues, finance, business law, and management. With a program designed to train effective leaders in the auto industry, you will gain a practical, in-depth understanding of how to manage issues that arise within the automotive field.
In addition, you will study the key operational components of an automotive dealership. By analyzing the business from the perspectives of customers, employees, and managers, you can identify which areas of the auto industry need improvement. Your classes will provide you with an overview of how franchises operate, preparing you to possibly become a franchise owner. You’ll also receive automotive general manager training and practice using Dealer Management System (DMS) software.
Dealership owners play important roles in helping the auto industry run smoothly and efficiently, and we can equip you to launch a career in this vital, competitive job sector. Join us and earn a degree that will give you the tools you need to stand out to employers.
- BUSI 310 – Principles of Management
- BUSI 370 – Dynamics of the American Automotive Dealership Industry
- BUSI 372 – Marketing and Sales
- BUSI 474 – Fixed Operations
Highlights of Liberty’s BSBA in Automotive Management Degree Online
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online BSBA in Auto Dealership Management degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years – and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- As a Liberty student, you can network with other industry professionals from around the country.
- You may be eligible to earn additional credit for relevant life experience.
- This program is offered in an 8-week course format with 8 different start dates each year and no set login times.
Online BS in Business Administration Automotive Business Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the online Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Liberty’s Online BSBA – Automotive Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
Potential Careers with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Automotive Dealership Management
With a BSBA in automotive management, you can pursue a wide variety of leadership positions in the auto industry. Some of the roles you may qualify for include:
- Automotive account manager
- Automotive body shop manager
- Auto dealer
- Customer relations manager
- Dealership owner
- General sales manager
- Vehicle manufacturing manager
Admission Requirements for the Online BSBA – Auto Dealership Management Program
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be submitted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.