Take the First Step Toward Achieving Your Dreams with Liberty’s B.S. in Entrepreneurship
You have a spirit of innovation — dreaming up revolutionary ideas and figuring out how you can have an impact on your community and broaden your sphere of influence. You want to solve problems and improve the lives of others. You value the freedom and flexibility that comes from running your own business. You are a creator, an adventurer, a visionary. And now, you’re ready to take this passion and transform it into a career. All you need is a bachelor’s in entrepreneurship to help you get there.
In Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship, you can learn how to design, launch, and run a new business successfully. Our bachelor’s in entrepreneurship degree will equip you with critical business skills and the ability to lead with wisdom and integrity. With an administration degree, you will learn core management, finance, and marketing skills, and our entrepreneurship classes will help you strategize and implement a successful business plan. Choose a business entrepreneurship degree that will give you the confidence to catapult your business forward!
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Our online entrepreneurship courses will not only show you how to start your own business but will also prepare you for career paths in business management and sales. With our business administration degree, you can cultivate the skills you need to enjoy the freedom and financial rewards of a thriving business venture. Pursue a B.S. in entrepreneurship online today to begin cultivating your dreams for tomorrow.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online B.S. in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship Degree?
At Liberty University, our passion is your success — which is why our business administration degree in entrepreneurship is offered 100% online! With our online entrepreneurship degree, you can stay active in your job, your family, and your community without the worry of taking courses on campus.
Because our mission is to Train Champions for Christ, we are dedicated to giving you the tools you need to achieve excellence in your field. Your business administration degree professors care about your goals and look forward to using their expertise to sharpen your entrepreneurial spirit.
Whether you are looking to advance your current career or start your own business, Liberty University’s online entrepreneurship degree will provide the biblical foundation and moral support you need to thrive.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Business Administration Entrepreneurship Degree Program?
In Liberty’s online business administration degree in entrepreneurship, you will learn the dynamics of establishing, funding, and managing a new enterprise. Our entrepreneurship courses will help you assess risks in order to avoid them and understand major aspects of business ownership such as franchising and e-commerce. The goal of our bachelor degree in entrepreneurship is to help you minimize risks and give you the best opportunity for success so that you can pursue your passion.
- BUSI 336 – Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- BUSI 338 – Developing Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- BUSI 411 – Operations Management
- BUSI 458 – Innovating into Industries and Markets
Highlights of Our Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 7 years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- This program is ACBSP accredited. Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- You will have access to the wide variety of materials available Liberty University’s Jerry Falwell Library search portal while you pursue your business entrepreneurship degree.
BSBA in Entrepreneurship Degree Information
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for the bachelor’s in business administration – entrepreneurship.
- This online bachelor’s degree program falls under the School of Business.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits of Our Online BSBA in Entrepreneurship Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you.
As a thank-you for your dedication to our country, Liberty is honored to serve you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
What Can You Do with an Entrepreneurship Degree?
- E-commerce specialist/analyst
- Family business owner
- Franchise owner/investor
- Sales representative
- Small business management
Admission Requirements for the B.S. in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship Degree Program
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.