Take the First Step Toward Achieving Your Dreams with Liberty’s B.S. in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship Degree
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship degree will provide you with training in how to design, launch, and run a new business successfully. Our online business classes are designed to help you harness the opportunities that are around you as you learn to lead with wisdom and integrity. Whether your goal is to work in small business management or sales, the skills and knowledge you gain in our Entrepreneurship online bachelor’s degree will give you the tools you need to enjoy the freedom and financial rewards of a thriving business venture.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online B.S. in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship Degree?
At Liberty University, we desire to help you succeed as a student and a professional. Our B.S. in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship degree program is offered completely online, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus. Because our mission is to Train Champions for Christ, we are dedicated to giving you the tools you need to achieve excellence in your chosen career field.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Business Entrepreneurship Bachelor’s Degree Program?
Liberty’s online business classes will help you understand the major aspects of business ownership such as Franchising and E-Commerce. With every self-starting business, some risks must be understood in order to avoid them and be successful. As you study small business management, you will learn about the dynamics of establishing, funding, and managing a new enterprise. The goal of each of these courses is to help you minimize risks and give you the best opportunity for success.
Highlights of Our Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past four years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your online Business Administration – Entrepreneurship bachelor’s degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- This program is ACBSP accredited.
- You will have access to a wide variety of resources and materials found through Liberty University’s Jerry Falwell Library search portal while you pursue your B.S. in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship degree.
BSBA in Entrepreneurship Degree Information and Requirements
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for the bachelors of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship.
- This online bachelors degree program falls under the School of Business.
- View course syllabi (login required)
Military Benefits of Our Online BSBA in Entrepreneurship Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
- Potential college credit for military training.
Potential Career Fields with a BS Degree in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship
- Franchise Owner/Investor
- Small Business Management
- Family Business Owner
Admission Requirements for the BS in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship Degree Program
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.