Make an Impact in Your Community and Beyond with Our Online Public Administration Bachelor’s Degree!
Liberty University’s 100% online bachelor’s in public administration degree program will prepare you with the tools and skills you need to identify and address problems, create solutions, implement public policy, and communicate effectively in all levels of government.
Our online classes are taught by professors who have real-world experience in public administration and who care about you as an individual. Because you will be earning your online public administration degree from a university that believes in pursuing excellence, you will be prepared with the professional and practical skills you need for success.
Why Choose Our Online B.S. in Public Administration Degree?
The purpose of creating a government-focused program, such as an online public administration bachelor’s degree, is to provide a firm foundation in biblical principles of civic government and to ensure correct historical education in American government at all levels. Students who pursue our online bachelor’s public administration degree will study the merits of limited government, political theory, law, and political and economic ideas.
Our online bachelor’s in public administration degree is intended to inspire and produce action-oriented students who will become Christ-centered political leaders, scholars, and policymakers. Liberty strives to equip each student in our online public administration bachelor’s degree program with the knowledge and training needed to become highly qualified leaders capable of influencing the world.
Benefits of an Online Public Administration Degree
- Increased job opportunities in the public service after completing your bachelor’s in public administration.
- Learn from experienced professors in the field of government and public administration.
- Liberty graduates are frequently sought after by prestigious companies for their integrity, personal discipline, and versatility.
- Students can personalize their online public administration degree to best fit their schedule and needs.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Public Administration Degree?
Curriculum created under our online bachelor’s in public administration degree encourages students to approach their chosen professions as opportunities for Christian service. Liberty’s online public administration degree provides students with a strong foundation in conducting the business of government, politics, policy-making, and public administration.
Students will be able to articulate the biblical roots of our religious, economic, and political liberties as well as:
- Evaluate the nature and role of government from a biblical worldview.
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral formats.
- Integrate ethical and values-driven decision making in government scenarios.
- Evaluate political or government-related dilemmas.
Online Public Administration Degree Featured Courses
- BUSI 342 – Human Resource Management
- PADM 462 – Public Finance and Budgeting
- PADM 480 – Legal and Political Issues in Public Administration
- PADM 485 – Public Administration Leadership and Community Engagement
Liberty’s B.S. in Public Administration Program Highlights
Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online Bachelor of Science in Public Administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- As a student in an online college community, you will have the opportunity to network with professionals across the country.
Online Public Administration Bachelor’s Degree Information
- This program falls under the Helms School of Government.
- View the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Undergraduate Course Syllabi (login required)
Bachelor’s in Public Administration Degree Online Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Career Options in Public Administration
It is essential for students to note that the federal government is a significant employer in public administration, but positions in state and local government may be available, as well as non-profit organizations.
- General Operations Manager
- Public Relations/ Administrative Specialist
- Public Utility Specialist
- Program Analyst
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.