Become a Valuable Resource in Any Business with Our Online Human Resource Management Bachelor’s Degree
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Human Resource Management degree is an excellent program designed to help you build a strong foundation in business and management. Human Resource departments are essential to the success of all businesses. The effective management of human resources is critical to maintaining an organization’s competitiveness as well as employee safety and benefits support. At Liberty, we are committed to helping you meet this task head-on with confidence and a strong skill set.
Why Choose Liberty’s B.S. in Business Administration – Human Resource Management Degree Online?
Our bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management is accredited through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Having a bachelor’s degree accredited by ACBSP may give you an advantage as you seek career opportunities in the human resources field. You want more than a career – you want to make an impact. With our degree in Business Administration-Human Resource Management, you can gain the knowledge and training you will need to lead and influence employees within your office.
What Will You Learn in our Human Resource Management Degree?
Today’s global economy presents many challenges and opportunities for both employers and employees. As an HR manager, you will need to understand wages and salaries in business institutions and incorporate knowledge with sound decision-making skills to offer both you and the organization the most effective and efficient compensation and benefits system. Our online business classes will help prepare you with the training you need to meet the changing demands of the workforce.
- BUSI 343 – Employee and Labor Relations
- BUSI 440 – Compensation Management
- BUSI 443 – Workforce Planning and Employment
- BUSI 444 – Human Resource Development
This online business degree is an excellent stepping stone towards earning a Master of Business Administration, which is also offered online at Liberty University.
Human Resource Management Online Bachelor’s Degree Information and Requirements
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Undergraduate Course Syllabus (login required).
Military Benefits for Liberty’s Online BSBA Degree Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- Potential college credit for military training.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Potential Careers with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Human Resource Specialist
- Professional Advisor
- Executive Recruiter
- Job Placement Specialist
Highlights of Our Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Human Resource Management
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our online undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past four years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your Human Resource Management bachelor’s degree online from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
Students enrolled in our online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Human Resource Management program can access a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s research portal.
- This online BSBA degree in Human Resource Management is ACBSP accredited.
- Students are able to earn additional college credit through life experience.
- Liberty’s online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program ranked on the list of Best Online Programs in Bachelor in Business Administration according to Bestcolleges.com.
Admission Requirements for the B.S. in Business Administration – Human Resources Online Degree Program
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.