Become a Leader in the Business World with a BSBA in Project Management Degree
Are you organized and detail-oriented? Do you love meeting challenges and working in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about bringing people together to accomplish the important goals?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, that’s where project management comes in! Businesses need professionals who can lead a team in planning, executing, and accomplishing particular tasks and closing projects. Project managers are responsible for developing, overseeing, and carrying out specific projects within a company.
With Liberty’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) and Data Analysis – Project Management, you can gain many real-world skills – including leadership, communication, critical thinking, and the general education you need to pursue a career as a project manager. We use higher education to help you reach your full potential and give you the tools you need for success. Partner with us and let us help you become a Champion for Christ in the workplace.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Why Choose Liberty University’s BSBA – Project Management Degree Online?
Our professors use innovative teaching methods to give you a quality education that can prepare you for the job market. They will provide first-hand training that can help you gain practical skills through our business administration degree in project management.
At Liberty, you’ll receive a flexible, affordable education that is designed to meet your needs and fit your lifestyle. With our project management bachelor’s degree online, you can complete all of your classes remotely. That way, you can achieve your academic and professional goals without putting your life on hold. You can focus on what really matters, like your family, job, and community, while working toward your project management degree online.
Additionally, we want to help foster your spiritual growth and equip you to follow God’s calling in your life. Our professors can help prepare you for success in your career and teach you how to live out biblical principles in the workplace.
The business world is growing at a rapid pace. Professionals who know how to lead with excellence and integrity are in demand across all industries. At Liberty, you can gain specialized skills that are necessary for success in project management. Join us, earn a bachelor of business administration in project management, and prepare to take the next step in your career.
Prepare to Pursue Your CAPM Certification
Liberty’s bachelor of project management degree can help you work towards your goals. This degree can help you meet the requirements to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) examination. The CAPM is a credential conferred through the Project Management Institute (PMI). The courses you’ll take in this program cover the basic skills and concepts included in the exam so that you can better prepare to pursue this certification.
The CAPM is a valuable credential that can do the following:
- Demonstrate your ability to professionally navigate a variety of challenges in business management and project management.
- Give employers confidence in your ability to effectively manage projects and teams.
- Help you advance in your current career.
- Prepare you for new career opportunities within the field of project management.
What Will You Learn in Our Online BS in Business Administration and Data Analysis – Project Management Degree?
At Liberty, our courses are taught from a biblical perspective. This helps you learn the importance of integrating faith with professional knowledge. In addition, our professors can equip you with the tools and techniques needed to excel in the business world.
Successful project managers possess strong communication and interpersonal abilities, as well as skills related to multitasking, problem-solving, and time management. By earning an online project management degree, you can learn all of these things and much more.
With the project management specialization, you can gain specialized skills that can prepare you for a project manager role. These skills include estimating costs, developing project plans, and monitoring the details of a task from start to finish.
Your courses will cover topics such as acquiring materials for a project, project scheduling, minimizing safety risks, and evaluating progress and performance. You can also study how to communicate with your team and upper management as well as methods for carrying out projects quickly and effectively.
The skills you develop through our bachelor’s in project management can be applied in many different settings – from small businesses to the global market.
Featured Courses for the BSBA – Project Management Degree
- BUSI 310 – Principles of Management
- BUSI 313 – Foundations of Project Management
- BUSI 411 – Operations Strategy
- BUSI 416 – Leading Project Teams
Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Project Management Online Degree Information
The project management online bachelor’s degree program falls under the School of Business.
Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for the online BSBA in Project Management degree program.
View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
For more information regarding CAPM certification requirements, please visit the PMI website.
Military Benefits for Our Online BSBA in Project Management
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential college credit for military training
What Can You Do with a Degree in BSBA – Project Management?
By earning your BSBA in Project Management, you can pursue a variety of leadership careers in the business field. Some of the roles you may qualify for include:
- Assistant project manager
- Business marketing specialist
- Cost estimator
- Project analyst
- Quality assurance specialist
- Senior project manager
Highlights of Liberty’s BSBA – Project Management Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online BSBA in Project Management degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- These courses can help you meet the requirements to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Our bachelor’s in business administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- You may be eligible to earn additional college credit through relevant life experience.
- This BSBA serves as an excellent stepping stone toward earning our online Master of Business Administration.
- Our program is offered in an 8-week course format with 8 different start dates each year and no set login times.
- You can access a wide variety of online resources through Liberty’s research portal.
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.