Excel in Project Management with a B.S. in Business Administration — Project Management Degree Online
Liberty University’s 100% online B.S. in Business Administration – Project Management degree is designed to help you become an asset to any company through critical thinking abilities and strong leadership skills. At Liberty, we are dedicated to giving you the tools you need for success. Our online bachelor’s in business administration degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) — meaning you will stand out from others in the business field. Partner with us and let us help you become a Champion for Christ!
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Project Management?
Liberty University’s specialization in project management is unique because it prepares you for certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI) as you complete your business courses. Additionally, our B.S. in Business Administration – Project Management degree is offered completely online, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
Become Qualified to Pursue Your CAPM Certification
Liberty’s BSBA in Project Management online will help you prepare to sit for the CAPM examination, which is a credential conferred through the Project Management Institute (PMI). Our program provides you with courses that cover the basic skills included in the exam so you can pursue this certification.
The Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM) is a valuable certification that can do the following:
- Help you advance in your current career
- Open opportunities for new careers within the field of project management
- Demonstrate your ability to professionally navigate a variety of challenges in project management
- Give employers confidence in your ability to effectively manage projects and teams
What Will You Learn in Our Online Business Administration – Project Management Bachelor’s Degree Program?
At Liberty, our project management courses are taught from a biblical perspective to help you learn the importance of integrating faith with learning. Our professors will help you build a strong foundation in business by developing your project and operations management skills as well as by providing you with the essential tools and techniques needed to succeed. As you continue to gain knowledge and experience through our program’s online courses, you will become better prepared to serve effectively as an expert in the business field from small business environments to the global market.
Through our business courses, you will be prepared to lead with confidence as you look forward to your career in project management. The B.S. in Business Administration serves as an excellent stepping stone toward earning a Master of Business Administration, which is also offered online through Liberty.
- BUSI 313 – Project Management
- BUSI 411 – Operations Management
- BUSI 310 – Principles of Management
- BUSI 416 – Leading Global Projects
Bachelor’s in Project Management Online Degree Information
The project management online bachelor’s degree program falls under the School of Business.
Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for the online BSBA in Project Management degree program.
View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
For more information regarding CAPM certification requirements, please visit the PMI website.
Military Benefits of the Online BSBA in Project Management
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Careers with a Project Management Bachelor’s Degree
- Assistant project manager
- Business marketing specialist
- Project scheduler
- Senior project manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management Online Highlights
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online BSBA in Project Management degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- These courses can help you meet the requirements to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Our online business administration bachelor’s degree program is ACBSP accredited.
- Students may be eligible to earn additional credit through life experience.
- You will have access to a wide variety of online resources and materials found through Liberty University’s Jerry Falwell Library search portal while you pursue your bachelor’s degree in business administration — project management.
Admission Requirements for Online Bachelor’s Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.