Become a Leader in the Business World with a BSBA in Project Management Degree
Are you organized and detail-oriented? Do you love meeting challenges and working in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about bringing people together to accomplish the goals you’ve set?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, project management may be the career for you! Businesses in every industry need professionals who are good at leading a team in accomplishing particular tasks. That’s where project management comes in. Project managers are responsible for planning, overseeing, and carrying out specific projects within a company.
With Liberty’s online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) and Data Analysis – Project Management, you can gain the leadership, communication, and critical thinking skills you need to pursue a career as a project manager in numerous fields. At Liberty, we are dedicated to helping you reach your full potential and giving you the tools you need for success. Partner with us and let us help you become a Champion for Christ in the workplace.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Why Choose Liberty University’s BSBA – Project Management Degree Online?
Our professors use innovative teaching methods to give you a quality education that prepares you for the job market. Drawing on years of real-world experience in business, our faculty provide first-hand training that will help you gain practical, on-the-job skills.
At Liberty, you’ll receive a flexible, affordable education that is designed to meet your needs and fit your lifestyle. With our BS in business administration – project management degree, you’ll complete all of your classes online. That way, you can achieve your academic and professional goals without putting your life on hold. You can focus on what really matters, like your family, job, and community, while working toward your project management degree.
Additionally, we want to help foster your spiritual growth and equip you to follow God’s calling on your life. That’s why our professors won’t just prepare you for success in your career — they’ll also help you learn how to live out biblical principles in the workplace.
The business world is growing at a rapid pace, and professionals who know how to lead with excellence and integrity are in demand across all industries. At Liberty, you can gain specialized skills that are necessary for success in project management. Join us and earn a degree that will help you take the next step in your career.
Prepare to Pursue Your CAPM Certification
Liberty’s BSBA in Project Management can help you qualify to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) examination, which is a credential conferred through the Project Management Institute (PMI). In our program, you will take courses that cover the basic skills and concepts included in the exam so that you’ll be ready to pursue this certification.
The CAPM is a valuable credential that can do the following:
- Demonstrate your ability to professionally navigate a variety of challenges in project management.
- Give employers confidence in your ability to effectively manage projects and teams.
- Help you advance in your current career.
- Prepare you for new career opportunities within the field of project management.
What Will You Learn in Our Online BS in Business Administration and Data Analysis – Project Management Degree?
At Liberty, our BSBA courses are taught from a biblical perspective to help you learn the importance of integrating faith with professional knowledge. In addition, our professors can equip you with the tools and techniques needed to succeed in the business world. Project managers need to possess strong communication and interpersonal abilities, as well as skills related to multitasking, problem-solving, and time management. By earning this degree, you’ll learn all of these things and much more.
With the project management specialization, you will gain unique skills that can prepare you for a project manager role. For instance, you’ll learn how to estimate costs, develop project plans, and monitor the details of a task from start to finish.
Your courses will also cover how to acquire materials for a project, how to create and implement a project schedule, how to minimize safety risks, and how to evaluate progress and performance. In addition, you’ll explore the dynamics of communicating with both your team and upper management, as well as methods for carrying out a project as quickly and effectively as possible.
As you gain knowledge and experience through our bachelor’s in business administration – project management, you can prepare to become an expert in the business field, both in small businesses and the global market.
Featured Courses for the BSBA – Project Management Degree
- BUSI 310 – Principles of Management
- BUSI 313 – Foundations of Project Management
- BUSI 411 – Operations Strategy
- BUSI 416 – Leading Project Teams
Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Project Management Online Degree Information
The BSBA – project management online degree program falls under the School of Business.
Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for the online BSBA in Project Management degree.
View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
For more information regarding CAPM certification requirements, please visit the PMI website.
Military Benefits for Our Online BSBA in Project Management
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential college credit for military training
What Can You Do with a Degree BSBA in Project Management?
By earning your BSBA in Project Management, you can pursue a variety of leadership careers in the business field. Some of the roles you may qualify for include:
- Assistant project manager
- Business marketing specialist
- Cost estimator
- Quality assurance specialist
- Project analyst
- Senior project manager
Highlights of Liberty’s BSBA – Project Management Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online BSBA in Project Management degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 8 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- These courses can help you meet the requirements to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Our bachelor’s in business administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- You may be eligible to earn additional college credit through relevant life experience.
- This BSBA serves as an excellent stepping stone toward earning a Master of Business Administration, which is also offered online through Liberty.
- Our business administration programs are offered in an 8-week course format, with 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times.
- As a student in our online BSBA – project management program, you can access a wide variety of online resources through Liberty’s research portal.
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.