Prepare for Success with Liberty’s Bachelor of Science in Information Technology – Application and Database Development Degree
Liberty University’s 100% online B.S. in Information Technology – Application and Database Development degree will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to be successful in the expanding field of advanced technology. In our online bachelor’s degree in IT – Application and Database Development program, you will learn the programming skills you need to be on the cutting edge of innovation in the field of technology. At Liberty, we are dedicated to your success. Partner with us and let us help you become a Champion for Christ.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online B. S. in Information Technology – Application and Database Development Degree?
Here at Liberty, we train professionals who lead with excellence and integrity. Our bachelor’s in Application and Database Development degree will give you the skill set you need to meet the challenges information technology presents to businesses as well as help innovate solutions. Our online database development classes are taught by professors who have real-world experience in the field, and they will help you integrate your faith into your professional life. With our online IT – Application and Database Development degree, you will have the tools you need for a successful career with an eternal impact.
Liberty’s Online Information Technology Degree Awards
- AffordableColleges.com ranked our Information Technology – Gaming Design as the #1 most Affordable Online Bachelor’s Degree in Game Design as well as #1 for our B.S. in Information Technology as most Affordable Online Bachelor’s Degrees in Web Development.
- BestColleges.com awarded our B.S. in Information Technology in the top ten Best Online Information Technology Programs.
What Will You Learn in Our Information Technology – Application and Database Development Degree?
Our Application and Database Development online bachelors degree program will help you understand the convergence of information technology and business processes so you can design innovative IT systems consistent with business needs. Your online database design classes will cover topics like Oracle, C# planning, and new and emerging technologies. Throughout your online bachelors in Database Development degree program, you will also collaborate with professors and peers. On top of gaining a quality online IT degree, you will be accessing a network of people within your field.
Additionally, classes within our online IT bachelors degree will help prepare you to take the A+ certification through the Computing Technology Industry Association and refine your programming skills while learning advanced concepts.
Bachelors in Application and Database Development Online Degree Information
- This online IT degree program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this online degree program.
- View the BS in Information Technology – Application and Database degree Course Syllabi (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Online Bachelors Degree in App and Database Development Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Careers with a Bachelors Degree in App and Database Development
- Application Designer
- Database Administrator
- Database Analyst
- Software Programmer
Highlights of Our B.S. in IT – Application and Database Development Program
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your online Information Technology – Application and Database Development degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Students can complete this online information technology degree in as little as three and a half years.
Our B.S. in Information Technology degree ranked in the top 10 on the BestCollege.com list of Best Online Bachelor in Information Technology Programs.
Our online Information Technology degrees ranked on the AffordableColleges.com list of Affordable Online Bachelor in Information Technology Programs.
Similar Online Degree Programs
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.