Use a Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Leadership and Management to Serve with Excellence
Liberty University’s 100% online bachelor’s degree in Christian leadership and management is designed to teach the fundamental principles of leadership and show how they are backed by biblical truth. In our online bachelor’s in Christian leadership and management degree program, you will study areas like human resources, accounting, and business law and the various ways they relate to ministry administration. With our online bachelor’s degree in Christian leadership, you will be equipped with the skills you need to faithfully administrate and steward a ministry or nonprofit.
Why Choose Our Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Leadership and Management Program?
At Liberty, our mission is to Train Champions for Christ who are prepared to lead with excellence and integrity. As a nonprofit university and a pioneer in distance learning since 1985, you can be confident that our online Christian leadership bachelor’s degree program is designed with your needs in mind. We offer flexible and affordable online bachelor’s degrees so that you do not have to choose between your current lifestyle and quality education. Going back to school can be a challenge, but at Liberty, you’re not alone. Our goal is to support you while you earn your B.S. in Christian Leadership and Management degree and prepare you with the skills you need to follow God’s calling on your life — wherever it takes you.
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s Online Christian Leadership and Management Degree
- Liberty University graduates are sought after by prestigious companies for their integrity, personal discipline, and versatility.
- As a student in our online bachelor’s in Christian leadership degree program, you will be equipped with both theoretical and practical knowledge in leadership and management for real-world application.
- Our online B.S. in Christian Leadership and Management degree may qualify you for increased job opportunities in leadership management.
What Will You Learn in Our Christian Leadership and Management Program?
In our online Christian leadership and management bachelor’s degree program, you will be taught through a challenging and rewarding curriculum. Your online Christian leadership classes will focus on integrating biblical principles with important business concepts. While pursuing your online Christian leadership and management bachelor’s degree, you will build a foundational understanding of management which you can apply to a number of fields.
The professors in Liberty University’s Christian leadership and management program seek to help you understand leadership styles through an exploration of the Old and New Testaments. Rather than focusing on developing leadership skills, our Christian leadership and management program focuses on the personal character development of a leader. You will be introduced to essential marketing principles to properly identify and satisfy the needs and wants of your target audience. By integrating marketing techniques with scripture, you can gain insight into managerial and behavioral skills to successfully contribute to a business.
Online Bachelor’s in Christian Leadership and Management Degree Program Information
- This program falls under the Rawlings School of Divinity.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the undergraduate course syllabi (login required).
- Pair a minor in accounting, biblical studies, Christian counseling, or church ministries with your online bachelor’s degree in Christian leadership!
Military Benefits for Our Online B.S. in Christian Leadership Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Careers with a Bachelors Degree in Christian Leadership
- Educational administrator
- Executive leader in ministry
- Ministry communications specialist
- Nonprofit organization leader
Online B.S. in Christian Leadership Degree Program Highlights
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past four years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all online undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your Christian leadership and management bachelor’s degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- You will have access to a wide variety of resources and materials found through the Jerry Falwell Library search portal while pursuing your online bachelor’s in Christian leadership and management degree.
Similar Online Bachelors Degree Programs
- The online B.S. in Business Administration – Leadership degree will sharpen your leadership, management, and human resource skills as you learn to efficiently serve as an expert in the modern business world.
- Liberty University’s B.S. in Religion degree is designed to help you dive deeper into the Word of God or to gain an additional qualification in your current position of ministry.
Admission Requirements for Online Bachelor’s Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for acceptance on caution. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admission-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- High school self-certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.