Earn a Church Management Degree and Serve with Excellence
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Christian Leadership and Management is designed to teach you the fundamental principles of leadership. Our program will show you how biblical principles are the backbone of leading with integrity.
In our online Christian B.S. in leadership and management, you will study areas like human resources, accounting, and business management. You will learn how each of these areas relates to ministry administration and how you can apply them in your life. Our Christian leadership studies degree can equip you with the skills to faithfully administer and steward a ministry or nonprofit.
What is Christian management?
Managing others requires leadership skills like strategic thinking, active listening, creativity, and more. Christian management helps you take leadership concepts from God’s Word and apply them to your professional life. You will look at great biblical leaders like King Soloman, Paul the Apostle, and even Jesus Himself. Studying the actions and character of biblical leaders will help you understand the type of behavior you want to exemplify.
In addition to biblical study, Christian management also involves an in-depth look into business principles. Our program addresses topics in accounting, business law, marketing, and economics. Each of your business courses are designed to help you learn how to run an effective ministry or nonprofit organization.
You can learn to be a skilled professional who leads with integrity. The combination of biblical and business principles taught in our program can help.
Why Choose Our Christian Business Degree Online?
At Liberty, our mission is Training Champions for Christ who are prepared to lead with excellence and integrity. You can be confident that we are a Christian leadership university offering a program designed with your needs in mind. We offer flexible and affordable online bachelor’s degrees so you can pursue a quality education while maintaining your current responsibilities.
Going back to school can be a challenge, but at Liberty, you’re not alone. Our goal is to support you while you earn your bachelor’s in Christian leadership online. Our program can prepare you with the skills you need to follow God’s calling on your life.
Benefits of Choosing Liberty’s Christian Business Management Program
- Liberty University’s online Christian college graduates are sought after by prestigious companies for their integrity, personal discipline, and versatility.
- As a student in our online bachelor’s in church leadership degree program, you will be equipped with both theoretical and practical knowledge in leadership and management for real-world application.
- Our Christian business administration degree may qualify you for increased job opportunities in leadership management.
What Will You Learn in Our Christian Management Courses?
By attending a Christian leaders college like Liberty University, you will learn the academics you need from the biblical perspective you want. Your classes will focus on integrating Christian principles with important business concepts. While pursuing your online degree, you will build a foundational understanding of management that you can apply to a number of fields.
The professors in our Christian leadership program teach you biblical leadership styles by exploring the Old and New Testaments. Our Christian leadership and management program focuses on the personal character development of a leader. You will be introduced to essential marketing principles to properly identify and satisfy the needs and wants of your target audience. By integrating marketing techniques with Scripture, you can gain insight into managerial and behavioral skills to successfully contribute to a business.
- BUSI 240 – Organizational Behavior
- BUSI 330 – Principles of Marketing
- CLED 300 – Biblical and Theological Foundations of Christian Leadership
- CLED 365 – The Personal Development of the Leader
Online Bachelor’s in Christian Leadership and Management Degree Program Information
- This program falls under the John W. Rawlings School of Divinity.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Undergraduate Divinity Course Guides (login required).
- Pair a minor in accounting, biblical studies, Christian counseling, or church ministries with your online bachelor’s degree in Christian leadership!
Military Benefits for Our Online B.S. in Christian Leadership Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Careers with a Christian Leadership Degree Online
- Educational administrator
- Executive leader in ministry
- Ministry communications specialist
- Nonprofit organization leader
Online Christian B.S. in Leadership Degree Program Highlights
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online Christian business degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years – and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all online undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- You will have access to a wide variety of resources and materials found through the Jerry Falwell Library search portal while enrolled in our online Christian business program.
Admission Requirements for Our Online Degree in Christian Leadership
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.