Help Your Company Excel by Earning a Business Management and Marketing Degree
For a company to succeed, it needs more than just innovative products and services. It also needs a well-researched marketing plan and professionals who can oversee sales operations to ensure that the business connects with customers and meets sales goals. That’s where professional selling and sales management comes in. With Liberty University’s online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Marketing: Sales Management and Professional Selling, you can prepare to implement effective sales techniques in a variety of industries.
If you want to enter a fast-paced job that lets you bring people together, sales management may be the right fit for you!
In our online sales and marketing program, you will study key marketing and sales strategies like how to negotiate and close deals. With the training you receive from our seasoned faculty, you can gain skills that will help your company flourish in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Sales management involves implementing marketing plans on a practical, personal level. The people who work in professional selling play a vital role in connecting with customers.
Why Choose Liberty’s BSBA in Sales and Marketing Degree Online?
100% Online Format
Pursue a degree that works around your schedule.
At Liberty, we want to help you pursue a higher education in a way that is flexible, affordable, and accessible. That’s why we’ve designed our marketing sales degree to be completely online. With this format, you can earn your degree while remaining active in your job, family, and community. You can finish our BSBA program from the comfort of your own home, and you won’t have to put your life on hold.
Study under business professionals ready to share their expertise with you.
Our sales management degree can equip you to stand out to employers and succeed in the business industry. In this program, you’ll study under professors who have years of experience in business administration and marketing. Drawing on what they have learned in their own careers, our faculty can equip you with practical knowledge and skills that are highly sought after in the job market.
Learn Christian ethics and principles to incorporate into your work.
What sets our BSBA program apart from other college business degrees? At Liberty, all of your courses will be taught from a biblical worldview. That way, you won’t just gain on-the-job experience – you’ll also learn how to live out Christian principles in the workplace and how to integrate a biblical worldview with industry best practices.
Pursue your degree confidently, knowing it has met rigorous accreditation standards.
This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). This means you can be confident that your degree will help you stand out in the competitive business industry. Partner with us and prepare to launch a rewarding career in sales and promotions management.
What Will You Learn in Our Business Management and Marketing Degree Program?
This degree includes a combination of general business classes and specialized marketing/sales courses. You’ll gain skills that can prepare you for any sector of the business field and knowledge that will equip you specifically for effective sales management.
In the core business courses, you will study a wide variety of relevant topics, including financial accounting, business law, human resource management, corporate finance, business ethics, and strategic planning. Through the concentration in marketing, you will take an in-depth look at industry best practices for professional sales management.
For instance, you’ll learn how to conduct marketing research that will help your company cut costs, make wise marketing decisions, and effectively reach consumers. You’ll also explore how to:
- Build positive, long-lasting relationships between your business and customers
- Initiate and close sales contracts
- Conduct successful retail management
With a degree in sales and marketing from Liberty, you can prepare to lead in the business field with excellence and integrity. Partner with us and prepare for an exciting, rewarding career that lets you flex your creative muscles, maximize your communications skills, and bring people together through the power of effective marketing.
- BUSI 331 – Marketing Research
- BUSI 332 – Consumer Behavior
- BUSI 431 – Sales Management and Professional Selling
- BUSI 446 – Retailing and Category Management
Marketing and Professional Sales Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Marketing and Sales Bachelor’s Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
What Can You Do with a Bachelor’s in Marketing and Sales Management?
By completing a degree in business administration and marketing, you can gain the tools you need to succeed in a wide variety of career paths. Some of the roles you may qualify for include:
- Advertising coordinator
- Branch sales manager
- Insurance broker
- Real estate agent
- Retail manager
- Sales manager
- Sales representative
Highlights of Our Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 5 years – and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com – and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online BSBA in Marketing: Sales Management and Professional Selling degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- You can access a wide variety of resources through our research portal while completing sales management courses online at Liberty.
- Our BSBA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Having an ACBSP-accredited degree may give you a competitive advantage in the job market and help you stand out to employers.
- You may be eligible to earn additional credit through relevant life experience.
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.