Help Your Company Excel with a B.S. in Business Administration – Marketing: Sales Management and Professional Selling Degree
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Marketing: Sales Management and Professional Selling will help you pursue excellence in a wide variety of industries and sales management roles. Throughout our online marketing sales degree program, you will study key marketing and sales strategies including negotiating and closing deals – all from a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, we are dedicated to Training Champions for Christ, and our online business administration (BSBA degree) will give you the tools you need to succeed as a sales management professional with leadership and integrity.
Why Choose Liberty’s Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Marketing: Sales Management and Professional Selling?
Through our online business classes, you will be prepared to use the skills and training you receive to lead with confidence as you look forward to your career in marketing sales management. Because this marketing sales management and professional selling degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), you can be confident that your degree will hold up in a competitive industry. Liberty’s business administration – marketing sales degree is offered completely online, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
What Will You Learn by Pursuing a Marketing Sales and Professional Selling Business Degree Online?
As you begin the core online business courses in this marketing degree, you will study financial accounting, business law, human resource management, business ethics, and strategic planning. Additionally, you will gain knowledge in marketing research, consumer behavior, sales management, and retailing management.
Throughout this online marketing and professional sales degree program, you will learn how to initiate and close sales contracts while creating a positive, long-lasting relationship between buyer and seller. With a degree in marketing sales from Liberty, you can learn to approach challenges and opportunities with confidence as you look forward to your future.
- BUSI 331 – Marketing Research
- BUSI 332 – Consumer Behavior
- BUSI 431 – Sales Management and Professional Selling
- BUSI 446 – Retailing and Category Management
Liberty’s Online Marketing Sales Bachelor’s Degree Information
- This online marketing and professional sales degree program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this bachelor’s degree program.
- View the Undergraduate Course Syllabi (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Bachelor’s of Marketing Online Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Careers with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Sales Management
- Branch Sales Manager
- Insurance Broker
- Real Estate Agent
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
Highlights of Our Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Marketing: Sales Management
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your online B.S. in Business Administration – Marketing degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
Students enrolled in this business administration sales management degree can access a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s research portal.
- This program is ACBSP accredited.
- Liberty’s BSBA in Marketing – Sales Management and Professional Selling degree ranked in BestColleges.com’s list of Best Online Marketing Degree Programs.
- You may be eligible to earn additional credit through life experience.
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All Applicants Must Submit the Following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.