Online Student Forms and Downloads
Most of the forms listed below are for Liberty University students enrolled in an online degree program. If you have any questions about which forms to use for your situation, please contact Academic Advising at (800) 424-9595.
Important: Please do not take courses at another institution until you have received written approval from Liberty University. Otherwise, you may not be able to transfer your course into your program at Liberty. You must submit a formal Future Course Request form to receive prior approval.
- Bachelor’s Self-Certification Form
- Doctoral Self-Certification Form
- High School Self-Certification Form — complete through the online portal or printable form*
- Independent Research Study Form
- INDS Areas of Study Selection
- Master’s Self-Certification Form
- Student Enrollment Verification Request Form
*Please send the printable form to email@example.com. This form does not need to be sent to financial aid unless it is being requested by the Financial Aid Office for verification purposes.
- Application for Experience Plus Credit
- Course Substitution Form
- Credit by Portfolio
- Future Course Request
- Light Learning Institute
- Transfer Evaluation Inquiry
- Willmington School of the Bible (LHBI)
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues using these forms.
Graduate/John W. Rawlings School of Divinity
Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any issues using these forms.
Financial Aid Forms and Documents
- Deferred Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Loan Change Request Forms
- Online Loan Application
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Standard Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Verification Policy
- Verification Worksheets
- Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG) Application
- Complete the Letter of Recommendation through the online form or printable form
- Vignette Response
- Graduate Status Record