Help Your Company Reach Its Target Audience with a Degree in Strategic Marketing
Every successful company has 2 main things: innovative products and a strong marketing plan. To maximize its profits and fulfill its business goals, an organization needs to reach its target audience. That’s where strategic marketing management comes in. Strategic marketing involves helping your team carry out communications campaigns that will reach specific customers and increase earnings.
With Liberty’s online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) – Strategic Marketing Management, you can learn core marketing skills that can help you lead as a strategic marketer in any industry. You’ll study how to identify potential customers and ensure customer loyalty through customized marketing campaigns.
Learn how to create, implement, and evaluate marketing plans that can maximize your company’s competitive advantages in various market segments. If you want to help your business fulfill its marketing objectives and improve its market share, our BSBA can train you for a career in strategic marketing management.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Why Choose Liberty’s Online BSBA in Strategic Marketing Management?
Our program can prepare you for a career in marketing analytics through carefully selected courses and professors who teach from a Christian worldview. Join us and earn a degree that will help you meet your career goals.
Our courses are taught from a biblical worldview, and our professors can equip you to integrate a Christian worldview with effective marketing principles. We want to help you be the best at whatever you feel called to be and prepare you to practice ethical living in the workplace. Partner with us and become a Champion for Christ.
Our BSBA faculty have years of professional experience in business, and they are qualified to offer you first-hand training in the areas of strategic analysis and marketing activity. With their instruction, you will gain a skill set that can equip you to lead in the world of business with confidence.
At Liberty, our goal is to help you earn your degree in a way that fits your lifestyle. With our B.S. in Strategic Marketing Management, you’ll complete all of your courses online, allowing you to remain active in your job, family, and community. You can work toward your diploma without putting your life on hold.
What Will You Learn in Our Strategic Marketing Management Online Program?
Learn the essentials of strategic marketing management, which include how to get inside the minds of consumers, utilize distribution channels, and carry out well-planned promotional strategies. You will also explore how to conduct market research and cater to your target customers – allowing your company to increase its productivity and efficiency.
In your marketing management courses, you’ll gain a broad skill set that can help you create a strong marketing and branding image for your business. For instance, you’ll study how to research consumer behavior and use this research to set strategic marketing goals. Most importantly, Liberty’s degree in marketing will give you a sense of readiness when faced with problem-solving tasks in the workforce.
This degree will dive into many topics related to the creation and implementation of marketing plans, such as competitor analysis, customer relations, brand management, digital marketing, channel development, and merchandising. Your strategic marketing courses will also further your knowledge of customer acquisition, consumption, and disposal of products and services.
With industries becoming more competitive than ever, companies need strategic marketers who understand the process behind developing a marketing plan. Lead your team to success with Liberty’s online bachelor’s degree in strategic marketing management.
- BUSI 331 – Marketing Research
- BUSI 332 – Consumer Behavior
- BUSI 430 – Promotion Strategy
- BUSI 438 – Marketing Brand Management
Highlights of Our B.S. in Marketing Management Program
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online BSBA in Strategic Marketing Management degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 8 years – and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Our B.S. in Business Administration is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- You may be eligible to earn additional credit for relevant life experience.
- You can access a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s research portal.
Bachelor’s in Strategic Marketing Management Degree Information
- The bachelor’s in strategic marketing management program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for the business administration bachelor’s program.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
What Careers Can You Pursue as a Business Administration Major with a Marketing Management Cognate?
When you complete a BSBA in Strategic Marketing, you’ll learn skills that can be used across many different industries. Some of the roles you may qualify for include the following:
- Advertising account executive
- Advertising sales manager
- Brand manager
- Marketing consultant
- Market research analyst
- Product development manager
- Project coordinator
- Public relations specialist
- Social media manager
- Strategic manager
Military Benefits for Our Online Bachelor’s in Strategic Marketing Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.