Design Your Own College Program with Our Online Bachelor’s in Interdisciplinary Studies Degree
You want to pursue a degree that you are passionate about, but with so many interests, it can be hard to pick just one degree to pursue. At Liberty, we understand. That’s why our Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies is customizable, allowing you to tailor your degree around several areas of interest instead of just one. After graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Interdisciplinary Studies, you will be prepared to succeed in a wide variety of careers unique to you and your calling.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Interdisciplinary Studies Degree?
Liberty University is accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). A quality degree program from an accredited institution means you can be confident that the training and education meet the highest level of academic standards. We are proud to help you pursue your passion by offering an Interdisciplinary Studies degree that is available 100% online. With this flexibility and freedom, you can remain active in your current schedule while working toward a better future.
Benefits of Pursuing an Online Interdisciplinary Studies Degree at Liberty University
- Utilize up to 90 hours of transfer credit.
- With transfer credit, students can complete an Interdisciplinary Studies degree in about three years.
- Networking opportunities with other professionals in the program from around the country.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Online Interdisciplinary Studies Degree?
When you begin our online Interdisciplinary Studies Degree, you can choose two to three unique areas of study made up of 15 credit hours each to “customize” your degree. This can be done solely through Liberty, or by utilizing transfer credit from outside colleges, military training, work experience, or on-the-job training. You will be able to choose from areas of study such as Business, Government, Religion, Technical Studies, and Language Studies. Visit our Areas of Study page to see a full list of all areas of study that are available.
Interdisciplinary Studies Degree Information and Requirements
- If you have more detailed questions about this degree, please visit our FAQ page.
- You explore our Areas of Study.
- This degree falls under the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Undergraduate Course Syllabi (login required).
Online B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies Degree Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your Online Interdisciplinary Studies degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in any field you choose.
- The ability to select up to three areas of study for a customized learning experience directly correlated with your career and academic goals.
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.