Invest in Your Future with Liberty’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Finance Degree
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Finance degree is a great option for students with a desire to help businesses remain financially stable. Despite economic changes, the field of finance has seen large growth and provides a wide range of career opportunities. With a Business Administration bachelor’s degree specializing in Finance, you can gain the confidence and skill set needed to work in this rewarding career.
What is the difference between Finance and Accounting?
Finance and Accounting degrees have many similarities; however, each field of study is unique. It is important for you to understand these differences to pick a degree that best suits your goals and abilities. An Accounting degree requires you to handle concrete numbers such as financial records and budgets. With a degree in Accounting, you will be prepared to ensure that financial statements accurately reflect the condition of the company. A degree in Finance, however, is focused on the day-to-day financial operations of an organization. You will be ready to ensure that a company has the proper cash flow to remain stable in the future.
Our B.S. in Business Administration with a specialization in Finance and Bachelor of Science in Accounting are offered completely online, giving you the freedom to personalize your degree to fit your schedule and needs best.
Why Choose Liberty’s Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration-Finance?
At Liberty, we believe in helping our students achieve excellence. That’s why our Business Administration online bachelor’s degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP). As a Liberty student, you can be confident that you are receiving a quality education delivered by professors who genuinely care about you. Our professors have real-world experience in the business finance industry, allowing them to teach you practical skills you can use to reach your goals.
What Will You Learn in Our Online B.S. in Business Administration-Finance Degree Program?
Liberty University’s online Business Administration and Finance courses will introduce you to both theory and practice so you will be prepared to meet the challenges of a career in finance. Through a study of the U.S. and international financial systems, you will learn how to make sound financial decisions before you enter the workforce. Our online BSBA in Finance degree will give you the foundational knowledge you need to develop strategic decision-making skills, giving you a competitive edge in the employment market and adding value to your career.
- ACCT 301 – Intermediate Accounting
- ACCT 370 – Financial Statement Analysis
- BUSI 321 – Money and the Financial System
- BUSI 405 – Business and Economic Forecasting
Our B.S. in Business Administration serves as an excellent stepping stone toward earning either a Master of Business Administration or a Master of Arts in Executive Leadership, both of which are offered online through Liberty.
Online Bachelors in Business Administration-Finance Degree Program Information
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for the online BS in Business Administration-Finance program.
- This online bachelors degree program falls under the School of Business.
- View the Undergraduate Course Syllabi (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Online BSBA in Finance Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Career Fields with a Bachelor’s in Finance Business Degree
- Financial Analysts
- Investment Banker
- Management Consultant
- Loan Officer
- Real Estate Agent/Broker
- Securities Analyst
Highlights of Our Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration-Finance Degree
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past four years — and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your online BSBA in Finance degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Liberty’s bachelors in Business Administration is ACBSP accredited.
- Students are able to earn additional credit through life experience.
- Students enrolled in our online bachelors in Business Administration-Finance program can access a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s research portal.
Admission Requirements for Online Bachelors Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.