Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Education for Your Associate Degree?
An online associate degree from Liberty University can help you enter the rewarding world of education and reach the youngest and brightest hope for our future. Watch the spark of understanding in a young child’s eyes. Learn to guide them and teach them how to learn independently of their teacher. At Liberty University’s School of Education, we are committed to providing the highest quality education based on the principles of God’s Word. Learn to be a positive influence in the lives of young people in your school and community with Liberty’s online A.A. in Education!
Liberty’s online education associate degrees are the first step along the path towards helping you help others learn. Our graduate and undergraduate students are prepared to start their journey to careers in teaching, counseling, and leadership in school settings. Help students prepare for their future by teaching them how to learn.
We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America.
We’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 7 years – and counting.
Be the Leaders of Tomorrow’s Bright Future
The School of Education has two online associate degrees:
Liberty’s 100% online Associate of Arts in Education is designed to equip you with the tools to help children of all ages be successful in their educational journey. This program is a very good starting point to help you explore various interests in the educational field.
Liberty’s 100% online Associate of Arts in Early Childhood Education is designed for helping children succeed from a young age. This program can get you ready to play a critical role in preparing children for their long-term academic success.
What Are the Benefits of an Online Associate Degree from Liberty University?
Our online associate degree programs offer students the following great benefits:
- Our education programs are offered in an 8-week course format with 8 different start dates each year and no set login times!
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Our program has additional accreditation under NCATE (National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education) standards through the CAEP (Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation) accreditation system.
- You will have the chance to join Kappa Delta Pi (KDP), an international honor society in education with the purpose of promoting excellence in future professionals and recognizing outstanding contributions made to education.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training