Spread the Gospel around the World with Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s Degree in Evangelism
Liberty’s Bachelor of Science in Religion – Evangelism is proud to partner with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s School of Evangelism Online to develop classes that can prepare you to spread the gospel in any career you choose. Through these classes, you will grow in your understanding of foundational theology in areas such as the gospel, the fall of man, and the Great Commission.
Since our relationship with Christ is not dependent on us as individuals, we will explore the importance of sharing the gospel message through the power of the Holy Spirit. We are confident that a degree focused on evangelism will help reinforce the vital role that prayer and walking in the fullness of the Spirit play in the process of reaching the lost.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online B.S. in Religion – Evangelism Degree?
We know you want more than a career – you want to make an impact. Liberty offers the solid, biblical foundation necessary to better serve in your ministry-related role. Liberty’s bachelor’s in religion – evangelism degree is offered completely online. This can allow you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
Additionally, our courses are taught by seasoned professionals who have years of experience in ministry and evangelism. With their guidance, you can hone your skills and become better equipped to spread the truth of Christ in your community. Liberty is also accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) – so you can be confident that you’re earning a degree of the highest quality.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Evangelism Program?
Liberty University’s online evangelism classes provide a solid biblical foundation, making you capable of demonstrating your knowledge of the structure, content, and principles of biblical interpretation. Each course within the evangelism specialization is designed to help strengthen your relationship with Christ as you learn how to share the gospel effectively with others. Topics covered will present a broad introduction to major themes, issues, and ideas as well as teach you how to articulate and justify truths that are essential to evangelical Christianity.
Your professors will give guidance on how to approach ministry-specific situations as you discover your strengths and weaknesses when evangelizing to others. Upon graduation, you will be prepared to share your personal testimony, as well as feel confident in presenting the gospel to nonbelievers.
- EVAN 201 – Preparation and Personal Evangelism
- EVAN 220 – Effective Message Preparation in Evangelism
- EVAN 301 – Evangelism and the Work of the Holy Spirit
- EVAN 401 – Discipleship in Evangelism
Bachelor’s in Religion – Evangelism Program Highlights
We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 8 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-$2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Receive access to the ministry rationale and hallmark resources associated with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s Schools of Evangelism Online.
- You will have access to a wide variety of resources and materials found through Liberty University’s Jerry Falwell Library search portal while you pursue your bachelor’s degree in religion.
- You may earn additional credit through relevant life experience.
B.S. in Religion – Evangelism Degree Information
- This program falls under the John W. Rawlings School of Divinity.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Undergraduate Divinity Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per courses)
- Potential college credit for military training
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential Career Options with a Degree in Religion – Evangelism
- Church leader
- Pastoral assistant
Admission Requirements for Our Online B.S. in Religion – Evangelism
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High school self-certification form
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first