Don’t Put Your Life on Hold! Advance Your Business Career with an Online Leadership Certificate
Whether you are looking to own a business, start on a new career path, or advance in your current position, we’re here to help! At Liberty, you can earn an online advanced graduate certificate in leadership to get on track to achieve your professional goals. Becoming a business manager or executive leader will help you secure positions in personnel management, a position that companies cannot outsource to foreign markets! You will be instrumental to your company’s cultural, moral, and financial success.
We know you’re busy. That’s why we offer this certificate 100% online! You can pursue higher education and career advancement without putting your life on hold.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Advanced Graduate Certificate in Leadership?
Increase your job security and earning potential with an online advanced graduate certificate in leadership. We want to help you take your current career to the next level. As an online student, you can be confident your degree meets the same standard of excellence as our residential degrees. Our faculty have years of real-world experience and will come alongside you to provide mentorship and career guidance.
As a nonprofit, Christian university, we have created a community that is receptive to hearing the needs of its student body. Our professors often send weekly encouragement to their students and have various forums for students to ask for prayer support. Pursuing your graduate certificate in leadership online with Liberty gives you more. From our standard of academic excellence to our investment in your personal integrity and professional development, we demonstrate our commitment to helping you find a fulfilling career.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Leadership Advanced Certificate Program?
The goal for students pursuing our advanced certificate in leadership is to gain a deeper knowledge of business principles and build confidence in their management abilities. Completing this certificate allows students like you to explore the similarities and differences that come when managing across cultures.
Throughout this certificate program, you will also:
- Develop an understanding of organizational behavior and how to lead change in your company.
- Become better prepared to lead in your company with courses that highlight corporate responsibility and business ethics. This knowledge will be a strong asset to have when issues arise.
- Learn how to devise strategies that companies can implement to survive in today’s competitive business industries.
- Choose to focus on nonprofit management, entrepreneurship, or team leadership and conflict resolution. You’ll have the freedom to specialize your online certificate, so choose the area that will best suit your professional goals!
As a Christian university, our online leadership courses incorporate a biblical worldview, stressing the importance of your personal character in all business settings. From courses in executive communication to team leadership, you will walk away better prepared to be a light for Christ right wherever you are.
- BMAL 500 – Organizational Behavior
- BMAL 501 – Strategic Leadership & Management
- BMAL 504 – Leading Organizational Change
- BMAL 550 – Effective Executive Communication
- BMAL 560 – Corporate Responsibility
- BMAL 604 – Managing and Leading Across Cultures
- You will also choose one elective course
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Leadership Highlights
- By earning your online advanced graduate certificate in leadership from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- Gain a balanced exposure to practical business topics in higher-order management strategies, leadership theories, and leadership analysis that will help you meet management challenges in any industry.
- You may apply the credits earned in the online advanced graduate certificate in leadership toward a relevant master’s degree.
- You may also be interested in exploring our Master of Arts in Executive Leadership!
Online Advanced Graduate Certificate in Leadership Information
- This program falls under our School of Business.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan.
- View our graduate course syllabi. (login required)
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set log-in times.
Potential Career Options with an Advanced Graduate Certificate in Leadership
- Business Owner
- Finance Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Non-Profit Manager
- Organizational Manager
- Retail/Sales Manager
Admission Requirements for Our Online Advanced Graduate Certificate in Leadership
A regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.