Lead Your Team to Success with Our Online Master’s in Project Management Degree
As the business world becomes increasingly results- and efficiency-driven, more businesses are developing a project-based approach to achieving their goals. With this movement comes a need for strong organizers, coordinators, communicators, and leaders to pilot these projects and propel an organization towards success. By earning a project management master’s degree online, you can develop the skills you need for a rewarding future in project management.
Liberty University’s online Master of Science (M.S.) in Project Management degree is a 100% online program designed for people committed to making a difference in their workplace. By earning an M.S. in Project Management, you can turn your passion for developing innovative and strategic solutions into a thriving career that can make an impact in your organization. And because a variety of different industries require project managers, a master’s in project management online can help open the doors to virtually any industry, including technology, healthcare, engineering, law, and publishing.
Liberty’s online project management degree can help equip you with vital skills in planning, scheduling, communication, negotiation, and leadership. Take advantage of the high demand for project managers and pursue a project management master’s degree online today!
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Master’s in Project Management Degree?
At Liberty, our passion is your success, which is why we’ve designed our master’s degree in project management to meet all of your educational needs. Our online M.S. in Project Management degree is a 36-hour program that seeks to develop leaders with a Christian worldview and equip them with the project management skills needed for a wide variety of fields.
Develop Project Management Professional Skills
Our online project management degree combines business and management courses to give you both a strong foundation and the advanced skills needed for project management. You can learn how to evaluate problems in an organization, strategize a plan for change, and align a project with an organization’s overall goals and strategy.
Additionally, you can develop the crucial organizational skills needed to schedule, implement, and assess a project. You can use this degree to grow in your interpersonal abilities so that you can connect with, motivate, and lead your team well. These project management courses are led by experienced professors who share the practical, real-life experience that can help transform you into a vital company asset.
Be Sharpened by Christ-centered Academics
While equipping you with the crucial professional skills needed for your career in project management, our project management online degree can also prepare you to lead in a Christ-like manner. Through our courses and faculty mentorship, you can sharpen your business skills from a Christian lens, lead people with humility and love, and tactfully deal with ethical dilemmas in the workplace.
By earning a project management degree 100% online, you can earn the education you need to succeed while still remaining involved in your family, career, and community. With quality coursework, dedicated faculty, certification preparation, a flexible online format, and faith integration, our program in project management online can prepare you to be a Champion for Christ in your project management career in a way no other school can.
Become More Prepared to Pursue Your CAPM Certification
Liberty’s M.S. in Project Management online can help you prepare to sit for the CAPM examination, which is a credential conferred through the Project Management Institute (PMI). Our program provides you with courses that cover the basic skills included in the exam so you can be better equipped to pursue this certification.
The Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM) is a valuable certification that has the potential to do the following:
- Help you advance in your current career
- Open opportunities for new careers within the field of project management
- Demonstrate your ability to professionally navigate a variety of challenges in project management
- Give employers confidence in your ability to effectively manage projects and teams
What Will You Learn in the Online Master’s in Project Management Degree?
Our online master’s in project management degree can prepare you for many of the situations you’ll face in your career as a project manager. You can explore the integral aspects of business and leadership in project management. You can also have the opportunity to learn about the various components of project management and selection, aligning projects with organizational strategy, estimating project costs, and analyzing and managing risk.
Not only that, but your professors will also emphasize how to implement quality into the project management process for a successful outcome. You will go through an in-depth study that explores high-performance teams, managing team conflict, motivation, and empowerment of the team.
Our master’s in project management online seeks to help you succeed with foundational courses in both business and management designed to help you succeed in project management.
With our online project management degree courses, you can learn:
- Business operation concepts, methods, and processes
- Crucial skills in developing and implementing the project plan
- How to align projects with organizational strategy, structure, and culture
- How to diagnose problems in organizational design
- How to evaluate and report project performance
- Leading and managing project teams
- Management principles for international operations
- Project selection and definition
- Risk management concepts
- Supply chain management techniques
- The impact of change on an organization and best practices for organizational change
- Values and principles of agile project management
- Business operation concepts, methods, and processes
Online Project Management Degree Featured Courses
- BUSI 504 – Leading Organizational Change
- BUSI 613 – Supply Chain Management
- BUSI 650 – Operations Management
- BUSI 682 – Global Project Management
Online Master’s in Project Management Degree Highlights
We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our online M.S. in Project Management degree has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete our online master’s in project management degree in less than 2 years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration – Liberty University’s ACBSP-accredited Master of Business Administration is designed to strengthen your management skills. Build on your foundation in entrepreneurship, business, and management in a variety of organizations. Each specialization within this degree is designed to equip you for effective communication and research practices necessary to thrive in the business world.
- Master of Arts in Executive Leadership – This degree can prepare you to excel as a business professional in a variety of management positions. Pursuing this degree can enhance your opportunities for career advancement and strengthen your critical thinking skills through challenging real-world assignments.
Liberty’s Online Master’s in Project Management Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
M.S. in Project Management Degree Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Graduates with an online Master of Science in Project Management degree can have the opportunity to pursue many careers, including some of the following:
- Administrative services manager
- Operations manager
- Project scheduler
- Senior project manager
Admission Requirements for the Master of Science in Project Management
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.