Lead Your Team Toward Success with Our Online Master’s in Project Management Degree!
Liberty University’s online Master’s in Project Management degree is a 100% online program designed for people who see themselves making a bigger difference in their company, organization, or small business in the area of project management. Our online Project Management degree seeks to attract people who understand the importance of finding and creating strategic solutions to achieve desired goals. Throughout this Project Management degree program, you will be given advanced studies of planning, scheduling, communication, negotiation, and leadership. We want to help focus the skills and knowledge you already have so you can be prepared for the high demand of career project managers.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Master’s in Project Management Degree?
The online Master’s in Project Management degree is a 36-hour program that develops leaders with a Christian Worldview who can serve as project managers in a wide variety of fields. We accomplish this through our challenging and rewarding biblically based courses and seasoned professors. Each professor will teach you the skills and techniques you need to become a valued company asset. We seek to improve our curriculum and teaching methods continually as well as build upon the strengths you possess when you enter your program with us. Courses in our online Project Management degree can assist students in meeting the requirements to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI). Our online Master’s in Project Management degree coursework, however, counts as contact hours of project management education required to sit for the PMI certification exams.
What Will You Learn in the Online Master’s in Project Management Degree?
Our online Master’s in Project Management degree will explore the integral aspects of business and leadership in project management. You have the opportunity to learn about the various components of project management about project selection, aligning projects with organizational strategy, estimating project times and costs, and managing risk. Training in leading project teams will be provided in an in-depth study that explores high-performance teams, managing team conflict, motivation, and empowerment of the team. As a project manager, you will not only need to portray skills of organization and implementation, but also human relations. Additionally, you will learn how to plan efficiently, design, implement, assess, and report project performance.
Our online Master’s in Project Management degree will prepare you for many situations that may arise in your career as a project manager. We created a specialized course curriculum that focuses on risk management. This project manager course will cover principles and concepts of risk management, process and planning, critical success factors for effectiveness, and how to perform qualitative and quantitative risk analysis. You will also be given training on how to implement quality into the project management process for a successful outcome.
Online Project Management Degree Featured Courses
Online Master’s in Project Management Degree Highlights
- By earning your online Master’s in Project Management degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our online Master’s in Project Management degree has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Our online Master’s in Project Management degree ranked #3 on the AffordableColleges.com list of Most Affordable Online Master’s Degrees in Project Management.
- You can complete our online Master’s in Project Management degree in less than two years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration – Liberty University’s ACBSP accredited Master of Business Administration is designed to strengthen your management skills as you build on your foundation in entrepreneurship, business, and management in a variety of organizations. Each specialization within this degree is designed to equip you with the tools and skills essential for effective communication skills and research practices necessary to thrive in the business world.
- Master of Arts in Executive Leadership – Master of Arts in Executive Leadership seeks to prepare you to excel as a business professional in a variety of management positions. Pursuing this degree will enhance your opportunities for career advancement and will strengthen your critical thinking skills through challenging real-world assignments.
Liberty’s Online Master’s in Project Management Degree Information and Requirements
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Master of Science in Project Management degree Course Syllabi (login required)
Graduate Project Management Degree Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Graduates with an online Master of Science in Project Management degree will have the opportunity to pursue careers in:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Project Scheduler
- Operations Manager
- Senior Project Manager
Admission Requirements for the Master of Science in Project Management
A regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts; if not available, submit a transcript request form.
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.