Lead Your Business to Success with Our Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL) Program
At Liberty University, our 100% online Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree is designed to give you both theoretical knowledge and practical skills in leadership. Our Doctor of Strategic Leadership program focuses on a variety of leadership principles essential to effective business management, culminating in an applied doctoral research project. In our doctorate of strategic leadership degree program, you will learn the skills you need to excel in the top tiers of the corporate world.
Our online Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree will equip you to lead as a business management professional. Through our doctorate in strategic leadership, you will learn how to direct organizational change, become an effective servant leader, and implement principles of executive management theory. Throughout your doctoral strategic leadership degree program, you will learn new strategies for integrating a Christian worldview into your business practices.
Why Choose Liberty’s Doctor of Strategic Leadership Degree?
Your success matters to us. That’s why we’ve designed our Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree program to meet your needs as a professional, a student, and an individual. At Liberty, we offer a cutting edge doctorate of strategic leadership degree in a flexible program format. Our doctoral strategic leadership courses are 100% online with no set login times, giving you the freedom you need to complete your coursework when and where you want – without disrupting your current career. With our eight week courses, you will have the ability to finish your Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree sooner than you would in more traditional programs, maximizing your time.
Additionally, when you earn your online Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree with us, you are enrolling in a program offered by an institution that is accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
What Will You Learn in Our Online Doctor of Strategic Leadership Degree Program?
When you choose our Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree program, you will be provided with a challenging and rewarding curriculum that seeks to hone your leadership skills. In our DSL program, you will learn how to apply biblical servant leadership principles to business management. You will also develop skills in the analysis, planning, implementation, and evaluation of both social and technical systems of business organizations. Here at Liberty, we will give you the education you need to be a Champion for Christ as you lead in the business world.
Featured Courses for Our Online DSL Degree Program
- BMAL 704 – Strategic Organizational Change*
- BMAL 714 – Strategic Risk Management Process & Practice*
- BMAL 720 – Strategic Data Analytics & Decision Making*
- BMAL 727 – Leading & Managing Effective Teams*
*Course guides for these classes are coming soon
Our Online DSL Degree Program Highlights
- By earning your Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL) degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past four years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your DSL degree.
- You can complete the entire Doctor of Strategic Leadership program in about three years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Doctor of Business Administration in Nonprofit Leadership and Management – Liberty University’s DBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management seeks to enhance your passion through training in strategic communication, grant acquisition and management, and workforce planning to help you make a difference through your nonprofit. In our online DBA degree program, you will deepen your current knowledge and gain additional tools and resources to enhance your leadership and operation of an active nonprofit organization.
- Doctor of Business Administration in Project Management – Our DBA in Project Management builds upon your current knowledge and skills in project management by integrating marketing strategies and management practices within national and global markets. Courses found within this online DBA degree will teach you to evaluate, strategize, and execute successful projects while also considering the scope of a project, time management, client relations, and quality control.
Our Online Doctor of Strategic Leadership Degree Information
- This DSL program falls under our School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Doctor of Strategic Leadership Handbook for details on the DSL degree program’s mission and foundational values.
- View the Graduate Course Syllabi (login required).
- Company Executive
- Management Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Training and Development Specialist
Admission Requirements for Our Online Doctor of Strategic Leadership Degree Program
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official College Transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
If you have further questions about admissions requirements for this program, please contact the School of Business: firstname.lastname@example.org
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.