Prepare for Administrative Success with Our Online Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership
Our 100% online Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership will help prepare you to lead in a management position with excellence and integrity. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ, and our business management graduate certificate emphasizes an ethical, biblical approach to leadership. Designed to give you an in-depth, yet concise overview of tested management and leadership techniques, our online graduate certificate will give you the knowledge you need to excel in administrative roles in business, government, and nonprofit settings.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Graduate Management and Leadership Certificate?
As a pioneer of distance learning since 1985, we have a history of innovation and academic excellence, and we’ve used our experience to create a management and leadership graduate certificate program that meets your needs. Available 100% online and with no set login times, our Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership allows you to complete your coursework when and where it’s convenient for you, so you don’t have to uproot your professional and personal life to continue your education.
Taught by professors with a record of success in business leadership, your online management and leadership classes will provide the academic foundation and practical skills you need to pursue a master’s degree in business as well as further your career.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Graduate Management and Leadership Certificate Program?
In our online Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership, you will learn essential executive business skills so you are prepared to lead in a variety of industries. You will learn the psychology principles that define how individuals, groups, and entire organizations interact and how to strategically use leadership techniques to develop a cohesive team. You will also work on improving your communication skills, understanding of technology, and small group leadership skills, so you will be prepared to take your organization to the next level.
- BMAL 500 – Organizational Behavior
- BMAL 501 – Strategic Leadership and Management
- BMAL 550 – Effective Executive Communication
Program Information for our Management and Leadership Online Certificate
- This online certificate program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for this management and leadership program.
- View the management and leadership certificate’s online course syllabi (login required).
- Gainful Employment Data
Military Benefits of Our Online Management Grad Certificate
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Our Online Graduate Management and Leadership Certificate Program Highlights
- By earning your graduate management and leadership certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders and classmates from across the country.
- You can complete our management and leadership certificate online in as little as one semester.
- Our eight-week online classes have no set login times, so you can do your coursework on your schedule.
- You can transfer the credits you earn to our online Master of Arts in Executive Leadership degree when you are ready to further your education.
Admission Requirements for Our Online Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership Program
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.