Lead Your Company to Success with a Graduate Certificate in Management Online
Liberty University’s online Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership can equip you to take on business management positions with excellence and integrity. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ, and our leadership certificate program emphasizes an ethical, biblical approach to leadership.
Choosing Liberty means choosing a program that prepares you for the real world. Partner with us and gain the leadership skills you need to excel in administrative roles in business, government, and nonprofit settings.
What are the benefits of earning a certificate in management?
If you want to expand your skill set, gain additional credentials, or get promoted, our online certificate in leadership is a great option. At only 9 credit hours, you can complete this program in as little as 1 semester. The best part? You’ll take master’s-level courses that can transfer seamlessly into our Master of Arts in Executive Leadership graduate degree program!
By earning this certificate, you can hone your leadership skills and strengthen your business expertise in a short amount of time. You’ll learn how to lead your company to success and foster a positive work environment for your employees.
Good leaders play a vital role in companies across all industries — and at Liberty, you can train to become a Christ-centered, value-driven professional. We’ll help you keep up with the latest trends in business so you can get ahead of the competition.
Why Choose Liberty University’s Certificate Program in Management and Leadership?
As pioneers in distance learning, we’ve designed our graduate certificates to be 100% online. You can further your education without uprooting your personal and professional life. The best part? Our classes have no set login times — which means you can complete your coursework whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you!
What sets Liberty apart from other schools that have graduate certificate programs? We offer affordable tuition rates, quality academics, and top-notch instruction from professors who have years of real-world business experience. Maybe you’re looking to advance your career, or perhaps you plan to eventually pursue a master’s degree. Either way, Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership can help you achieve your goals.
With courses taught from a biblical worldview, you’ll learn how to integrate ethical standards with industry best practices. Join us and prepare to stand out as a person of integrity in the workplace.
What Will You Learn in Our Graduate Certificate in Leadership Online Program?
Gain executive business skills that will help you succeed in a variety of roles and settings. In this leadership graduate certificate, you will explore the psychological principles that define how individuals, groups, and entire organizations interact. You’ll also learn how to strategically use leadership techniques to develop a cohesive team and accomplish organizational goals.
Explore the political, structural, and human resource systems that underlie all companies. Our leadership and management courses will help develop your technical, communication, and managerial skills so that you can take your company to new levels of success. You can train to become a leader who brings people together, inspires team members, and develops creative solutions to challenges.
Examine the historical and theoretical roots of leadership, then apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios. As a business executive, you’ll need to solve problems and make important decisions. Through this program, you’ll learn how to communicate with stakeholders, implement cutting-edge technology into your work environment, and navigate the rapidly changing business world.
- BMAL 500 – Organizational Behavior
- BMAL 501 – Strategic Leadership and Management
- BMAL 550 – Effective Executive Communication
Online Graduate Certificate in Management Studies Information
- This online certificate program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for our Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Graduate Certificate in Business Leadership
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Highlights of Liberty University’s Online Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years — and counting.
- You’ll get to network with business leaders from across the country while completing your certificate in management.
- You can complete this Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership in less than 1 year!
- Liberty’s certificate courses are only 8 weeks long, with 8 different start dates offered each year and no set login times.
- As an online student, you can access a wealth of resources through our top-notch research portal.
- If you’re a full-time parent or professional, our program offers the flexibility you need to further your education.
Admission Requirements for Liberty University’s Leadership Development Program
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted into this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.