Expand Your Technical Capabilities with our Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking
Liberty University’s Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking provides basic training in network monitoring and new ways to combat security issues through real-world application. With the field of information technology constantly growing, you will be taught how to work with the most recent applications on the market, so you are confident when displaying and applying your skill set in the future.
Our Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking will help you gain a fast-track to the understanding of IT and network security. Our courses are designed to raise your level of expertise in data networking and create a strong understanding of future technology.
Why Choose Liberty’s Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking?
You can complete our Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking 100% online, which means you can gain a quality, well-rounded education while still making an impact on your family, job, church, and community. While you pursue our Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking, you will have access to an abundance of IT-based resources that will further your knowledge and certifications.
What Will You Learn in Our Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking?
Our Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking features courses that provide training in the areas of information systems, technology, networking, network security, and communication data applications.
You will also study:
- The e-commerce industry and the impact it has on relatable technology.
- The implementation of data security measures into business and organization processes to ensure the security and safety of customer data.
- CSIS 100 – Introduction to Information Sciences & Systems
- CSIS 330 – Business Data Communication Systems
- CSIS 331 – Networks
- CSIS 335 – Network Security
- CSIS 430 – Advanced Networking & Communication Systems
- CSIS 470 – Executives Perspectives on E-Commerce Technology
Highlights of our Online Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past four years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your Undergraduate Certificate in Accounting from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking Information
- This certificate falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan.
- Gainful Employment Data
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set log in times.
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Applicants must have a 1.5 or above cumulative combined GPA for all accredited colleges previously attended and complete the High School Self-Certification form. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted for this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.