Expand Your Technical Capabilities with Our Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking
Liberty University’s Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking provides basic training in network monitoring and new ways to combat security issues through real-world applications. With the field of information technology constantly growing, you will be taught how to work with the most recent applications on the market, so you are confident when displaying and applying your skill set in the future.
Our Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking will help you get on the fast-track to understanding IT and network security. Our courses are designed to raise your level of expertise in data networking and your ability to adapt to future technology.
Why Choose Liberty’s Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking?
You can complete our Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking 100% online, which means you can gain a quality, well-rounded education while still making an impact on your family, job, church, and community. While you pursue our Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking, you will have access to an abundance of IT-based resources that will further your knowledge and credentials.
What Will You Learn in Our Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking?
Our Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking features courses that provide training in the areas of information systems, technology, networking, network security, and communication data applications.
You will also study:
- The e-commerce industry and the impact it has on relatable technology.
- The implementation of data security measures into business and organization processes to ensure the security and safety of customer data.
- CSIS 100 – Introduction to Information Sciences and Systems
- CSIS 330 – Business Data Communication Systems
- CSIS 331 – Networks
- CSIS 335 – Network Security
- CSIS 430 – Advanced Networking and Communication Systems
- CSIS 470 – Executives Perspectives on E-Commerce Technology
Highlights of Our Online Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking Information
- This certificate falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Applicants must have a 1.5 or above cumulative combined GPA for all accredited colleges previously attended and complete the High School Self-Certification form. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted for this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.