Achieve New Heights with Our Graduate Certificate in Outdoor Adventure Sports
Our 100% online Graduate Certificate in Outdoor Adventure Sports provides you with the foundation you need to advance your career in outdoor recreation and adventure sports. Our outdoor adventure sports graduate certificate program will prepare you for various outdoor adventure sports education and leadership roles. In our online graduate certificate program, you will learn the history and theory behind outdoor adventure sports and explore current issues in the field, preparing you to create dynamic, meaningful adventure experiences for your clients.
Why Choose Liberty’s Graduate Certificate in Outdoor Adventure Sports Program?
At Liberty, we have used our experience as an innovator in distance learning to create an outdoor adventure sports graduate certificate that meets your needs as a student and a professional. 100% online with no set log in times, our Graduate Certificate in Outdoor Adventure Sports allows you to pursue your education wherever life takes you. We are dedicated to giving you the education you need to lead with excellence and integrity; partner with us and let us help you reach your full potential.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Graduate Certificate Program in Outdoor Adventure Sports?
Our graduate outdoor adventure sports online courses will provide you with the education you need to excel in your adventure sports career. In our online graduate outdoor adventure sports certificate program, you will learn how to facilitate a meaningful experience for participants as well as navigate the legal and potential liability aspects of an outdoor adventure sports business. Throughout your Graduate Certificate in Outdoor Adventure Sports, you will be taught by professors with real-world experience who will not only teach you practical skills you can use to advance your career but seek to mentor you as you strive to achieve your goals – because at Liberty, we care about you as an individual.
- SMGT 611 – Foundations of Outdoor Adventure Sports
- SMGT 612 – Outdoor Adventure Programming
- SMGT 613 – Leadership & Administration of Outdoor Adventure Sports
Our Online Outdoor Adventure Sports Graduate Certificate Program Highlights
- By earning your Graduate Certificate in Outdoor Adventure Sports from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- You can complete our Graduate Certificate in Outdoor Adventure Sports online in one semester.
- Course credit earned through this certificate can be applied to our Master of Science in Sports Management – Outdoor Adventure Sport degree.
Our Graduate Outdoor Adventure Sports Certificate Information
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for course specific information.
- This online graduate certificate program falls under the School of Business.
Military Benefits of Our Online Outdoor Adventure Sports Graduate Certificate Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log in times.
Admission Requirements for Our Online Graduate Certificate in Outdoor Adventure Sports Program
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.0 or above cumulative combined GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All Applicants Must Submit the Following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.