An Undergraduate Certificate in International Business Will Prepare You for the Global Marketplace
With increased global connectivity and communications due to continuously advancing technologies, the world is growing smaller. Liberty University’s undergraduate international business certificate provides the training you need to be successful in domestic and foreign market business, without leaving the comfort of your home. Through six business courses, you will be equipped to compete successfully in the global marketplace as it exists today and as it develops in the future. Our international business certificate program will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to seek new positions, change careers, or grow in your current role.
If you are seeking to further your education beyond the certificate level, consider our B.S. in Business Administration – International Business online degree program.
Why Choose Liberty’s Undergraduate International Business Certificate Online Program?
Liberty’s online international business courses seek to prepare you for career opportunities in domestic and international marketplaces. The globalization of business brings new opportunities and challenges to governments, firms, and individuals that require specialized training and study to handle effectively. The training you receive in this certificate will help you adapt to these challenges and respond competently and confidently.
Throughout this online certificate program, you will be taught by professors who provide an understanding of the global marketplace from a biblical worldview so that you can practice responsible, ethical business.
What Will You Learn in the International Business Certificate Program?
Businesses know the importance of participation in the global marketplace and they seek employees who are qualified and competent professionals. Throughout this certificate program, you will learn the in-demand skills you need to begin a successful career in international business or grow in your current one. Our business courses are taught from a Christian perspective and will help you grow into the ethical, value-driven, and moral individual that employers are looking for.
- BUSI 303 – International Business
- BUSI 310 – Principles of Management
- BUSI 360 – Contemporary Issues in International Business
- BUSI 365 – Global Industries & Operations
- BUSI 464 – International Market Integration & Trade Agreements
- BUSI 465 – Export Management Strategy
Undergraduate Certificate in International Business Program Highlights
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your Undergraduate Certificate in International Business from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- You can complete the online Undergraduate Certificate in International Business in as little as two semesters.
- You may apply many of the credits you earn in the online Undergraduate Certificate in International Business toward an associate or bachelor’s degree.
- This program falls under the School of Business
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for this program.
- Gainful Employment Data
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set login times
Admission Requirements for Our Online Undergraduate Certificates
Applicants must have a 1.5 or above cumulative combined GPA for all accredited colleges previously attended and complete the High School Self-Certification form. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted for this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.