Launch Your Career in the Global Marketplace with an Online International Business Certificate
Do you desire to understand how global markets work? Do you dream of conducting international business and partaking in the diversity of global organizations? Liberty’s undergraduate Certificate in International Business may be the right choice for you. Our international business program can help you understand how and why organizations work the way they do on a global scale.
Liberty’s international business program can help equip you with the training that is crucial to begin your career. Additionally, our undergraduate Certificate in International Business transfers seamlessly into our BSBA – International Business so that you can continue your studies. As you pursue our online business certificate program you will receive training to address the challenges in the field both at home and globally.
Partner with us and prepare to lead with excellence and integrity in the business world.
Median Annual Wage
Job Growth Rate
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Business and Financial Occupations (viewed online January 17, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
Why Choose Liberty University’s International Business Certificate Program Online?
We know that flexibility and quality are important to you. That’s why our Certificate in International Business is offered 100% online with no set login times. Additionally, all of your courses will be taught by faculty who have years of experience in the business world and advanced degrees in business so you can be confident that you are receiving a world-class education.
Our professors are more than just degreed experts in their field – they are dedicated to your success and to our mission of Training Champions for Christ. Our faculty will teach you how to conduct international business ethically and responsibly so that you can be better prepared to implement change and make sound decisions on behalf of your organization or firm.
In addition to the flexibility and excellent faculty who will teach your courses, Liberty is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Earning an online education that is accredited and taught by faculty who also teach on our residential campus in Lynchburg, Va. can help you stand out from the competition.
Certificate in International Business Potential Career Options
Our International Business Certificate can help you prepare for several career paths. Depending on your current knowledge, education level, and experience, there are many different positions that could benefit from our accredited International Business Certificate:
- Customs compliance specialist
- Federal, state, or local government trade specialist
- Global manager
- International accountant
- International transportation and shipping manager
- Management analyst
- Missions ministry worker
- Tourism industry consultant
The management, communication, and global industry skills that you gain from our certificate in international business can be an asset in many other aspects of the business world as you pursue positions of added responsibility. Additionally, the credits from this certificate may transfer directly into the bachelor’s in international business online. Take the next step towards your personal and professional goals with an international business certificate from Liberty University.
Additional education or training may be required for some jobs or occupations. Conferral of a certificate does not guarantee job placement.
What Will You Learn in Our International Business Courses Online?
As one of the best colleges for international business, Liberty is dedicated to providing you with a top-notch education. You will study the staples of international business including finance, accounting, marketing, and leadership. In our courses, you can learn about tariffs, trade agreements, and transnational commerce. Additionally, you can become well versed in global business topics like:
- Cross border trade
- Exports and Imports
- Global human resource management
- International economic integration
Your professors will provide you with a comprehensive business education so that you are better prepared to lead in fast-paced business environments. As you finish your certificate, you can pursue additional world-class training with our BSBA – International Business.
Join us and become a Champion for Christ in your workplace, your community, and the world.
- BUSI 240 – Organizational Behavior and Management
- BUSI 303 – International Business
- BUSI 360 – Contemporary Issues in International Business
- BUSI 365 – Global Industries and Operations
- BUSI 464 – International Market Integration and Trade Agreements
- BUSI 465 – Export Management Strategy
Highlights of Liberty’s International Business Management Certificate
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- You can complete our International Business Certificate online in just 1 year.
- Liberty’s certificate courses in international business are only 8 weeks long, with 8 different start dates offered each year and no set login times.
International Business Certificate Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for this undergraduate certificate in business.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for the Business Administration International Certificate
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s International Business Administration Certificate Program
Applicants must have a 1.5 or above cumulative GPA for all accredited colleges previously attended. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses — documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted into this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.