Launch Your Career in the Global Marketplace with an Online International Business Certificate
With the growth of technology and communication methods, the world is more interconnected than ever before. Liberty’s online undergraduate International Business Certificate will help you conduct business on a global scale and compete successfully in the international marketplace.
This program provides the training you need to launch your career, pursue new job opportunities, or grow in your current role. And, if you want to further your education, the credits you earn in this certificate can transfer seamlessly into our BSBA – International Business degree program.
Partner with us and prepare to lead with excellence and integrity in the business world.
What are the benefits of earning a certificate in international business?
Many businesses conduct operations all over the world, so it’s essential that they hire people who know how to navigate the global marketplace. By completing international business school online at Liberty, you can learn how to handle business matters that transcend cultural and geographic boundaries. With this knowledge, you can become a valuable asset in your company and stand out to employers.
In this program, you can gain specialized skills in a short amount of time. You’ll be equipped to get your career started and bolster your credentials. The best part? Credits from this certificate can be applied toward our BSBA in International Business, should you later decide to earn a bachelor’s degree.
Why Choose Liberty University’s International Business Certificate Program Online?
This certificate in international business is offered 100% online, and the classes have no set login times. You can complete your coursework whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you — even from the comfort of your home!
At Liberty, we’re committed to Training Champions for Christ. We won’t just help you get an education — we’ll help you integrate biblical principles with professional knowledge. That way, you’ll be equipped to make business decisions that are both ethically and financially sound.
In this program, you’ll study under professors who have years of experience in the world of business. With their guidance, you can gain the skills and knowledge essential for impacting the world. Our faculty are ready and eager to come alongside you as you take this next step in your academic journey.
What Will You Learn in Our International Business Courses Online?
In this program, you’ll gain skills that are pertinent to the fields of business, accounting, finance, and marketing. You’ll be equipped to help your company grow and succeed, both at home and abroad.
Learn how to effectively manage various aspects of an organization, including human capital and financial resources. By exploring the challenges and opportunities associated with global business, you can stay ahead of the curve and successfully navigate the ever-changing business industry.
Your courses will dive into many other relevant topics, such as exports, economic integration among countries, emerging market economies, cross-border trade, and global human resource management. With this knowledge, you can become an effective leader in your company and help your business improve its overseas operations.
Join us and become a Champion for Christ in your workplace, your community, and the world.
- BUSI 303 – International Business
- BUSI 310 – Principles of Management
- BUSI 360 – Contemporary Issues in International Business
- BUSI 365 – Global Industries and Operations
- BUSI 464 – International Market Integration and Trade Agreements
- BUSI 465 – Export Management Strategy
Highlights of Liberty’s International Business Management Certificate
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- You can complete our International Business Certificate online in just 1 year.
- Liberty’s certificate courses in international business are only 8 weeks long, with 8 different start dates offered each year and no set login times.
International Business Education Certificate Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for this undergraduate certificate in business.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for the Business Administration International Certificate
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s International Business Administration Certificate Program
Applicants must have a 1.5 or above cumulative combined GPA for all accredited colleges previously attended. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses — documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted into this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.